Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
hey pathiks... chil dude... chek the 4-5th post sm1 was askin y i was SCREAMIN on this person

hope he got the answer :D

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Which means i cannot minimize the inbuilt browser.Some of the guy had told me that it has multichannel gprs .Plz do a reply

Then suggest me phone which has this facility with my budget of Rs 5000.

Pathik

Google Bot
arey yaar u r confusing multi-channel gprs wit multitasking...
in 5000 u cant get better than this... Go get it yaar..

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
What is multichannel gprs support mean? What is the usefullness of it and i heard that it increases the speed of the internet.Does this fon support it
Plz do reply me

Pathik

Last edited:
OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
@enticer86 What is multichannel gprs support mean? What is the usefullness of it and i heard that it increases the speed of the internet.Does this fon support it
Plz do reply me enticer86

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
JohnephSi said:
Does multichannel gprs support mean capable of minimizing the browser.Plz reply me
:lol: Man this entire thread's this month's funniest I've come across :lol:

Someone please suggest him a better phone for 5k, and start it all over again, please. :lol:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
johnephsi

pls dude... understnd the silnce tht u r receiving abt ur posts

u hav the following options now:
1. Google, frame ur ques differently each time, u wil need much BRAINwork!

2. Call the cc ppl

3. Go to sm gud mobile shop

4. last, bt not the least, try and find out the person who designed this cell soft, n ask him

Also, u asked a very intellignt ques tht is:
is multichannel gprs = minimising windows,
u deserve the nobel prize.. now pls dont start a thread askin where do u get tht :x

Pathik

Google Bot
multichannel gprs means being able to connect to two access points at the same time... using either of them... btw if u want that for free gprs then forget it cos that trick stopped working long back...

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ wattt !!! thats a ground breaking technology... u sure of that... i had heard it was goin to be introduced only in the iPhone.. wat abt sms??? does it support that??? even iPhone doesnt support sms i think...
@johneph thats surely a mind blowing fone u r getting... :D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
oh man.. whts the diff in a landlin and 5200 thn if it can call too

oh btw now i kno y its called a CELL-FONE.. i used to think its smthin tht can create tring tring of a fone n has a cell in it

thnks fr sharin this knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom