Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Is EDGE equal to EGPRS ? Does Nokia 5200 come along with a data cable for connecting through pc.

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Sorry the problem is that i am goig to buy the phone and i have to collect the informations about this fon 4rm u guys

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
i have searched through google, yahoo also and also read the reviews of this fon too. But I didnt find the inclusion of data cable .So if anyone has 5200, Plz tell me that one

enticer86

Stay Silent!
yes data cable "is does" available in the market.
cost i dunno
dude khud bhi kuch karo..u want ki i buy a cell fr u n post it to u?? :x

enticer86

Stay Silent!
yaar he created soooooooo many threads in just an hour all related to 5200
m sorry bt there must b somethin fr anti spamming.. once can ask all ques in the same thread too
thts easier
n orderly too

Stalker

Padawan
^^Yup, he's created about 9 threads for this topic

& 5200 has class 10 EDGE, & not supplied with a data cable (despite being a music phone :shock:).
so u will have to buy a data cable for it!

Please don't create another thread on this.....

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Guys Iam so sorry 4 this . I just want to take some knowledge about this fon since iam goin to buy this week. I would like to get some suggestions 4rm u. Guys u r experts and iam a new one .Plz dont feel bad about it.

Does this phone have multichannel GPRS support so that i can use Spartans BSNL GPRS trick on it. This is the question regarding 4rm my side. Plz do co operate me.

Regars,

Johnephsi

enticer86

Stay Silent!
i gues this is ur first cell ever..... dude i decided to buy either w200i or n5200 in just 2mins, n after googling everything i finalised on 5200...
i saw the w200i ad in newspaper at abt noon and bot 5200[after googling the products in same class et al] and at 2.30pm the same day i had n5200 in my hand
also, i m using l7i cable fr it n its workin superb!

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Does this phone have multichannel GPRS support so that i can use Spartans BSNL GPRS trick on it

Does this phone have Mutichannel GPRS support ie capable of minimizing the inbuilt browser. Plz do make a reply

Last edited:
OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Sorry asssasin 4 that . Iam going to buy the phone today and i like clarify my doubts 4rm u guys so i posted q in every thread of urs.Plz donot feeelbad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom