Effin Sllllooooooooooooooow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Chekin in...record time of 15 minutes to post and first chance in last friggin 12 hours.

Why...it....is........so..................slow......................now ?

Forum is getting .......................................................no connection, try again later.

:mad:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This is honestly pathetic. It's been happening very frequently now-a-days & doesn't look like a good sign. I thought the downtime earlier was to fix up or maintain this issue but nothing changed. Editing or making a post in "Must Watch Movies Thread" takes ages. What gives guys? Can't we revert to the earlier forum layout? It was much better than this sh*tty look TBH.

*img291.imageshack.us/img291/3143/21968134hx0.th.jpg

That is exactly how I feel like in the forum. :|

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
This forum has gone to the dogs. The admins don't give a rodent's posterior about our complaints. Posting a reply takes ages and may God help you if you want to quote someone. And I wasn't able to connect for several hours yesterday. 'Unable to connect to the server' was the response.

If no one cares about this forum, they might as well shut it down and save some monthly bandwidth. :mad:

This forum has gone to the dogs. The admins don't give a rodent's posterior about our complaints. Posting a reply takes ages and may God help you if you want to quote someone. And I wasn't able to connect for several hours yesterday. 'Unable to connect to the server' was the response.

If no one cares about this forum, they might as well shut it down and save some monthly bandwidth. :mad:
It took me 5 mins to quote you now. :|

narangz

Web developer
Yeah, it's pretty slow. I thought there's some issue with my ISP. :D

@T159- The forum is almost dead now. Nothing interesting these days. Don't you think so?

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Yeah, it lost the charm it had once :(
I am too reluctant to visit it now, taking nirvana from tech life and internetz now :p

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
No wonder people are migrating to TE and the guys at TE are wondering why there is a sudden flood of people from TD

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ LOL! Teh 1337 geek is in some good company these days, I guess ;)
I can has post now :D

Not in anyone's company. Am a lone wolf. But I have some dreams to fulfill. Dreams that we all share. There are much better things to start with than posting whole day here:)

Besides I think I have reached the saturation level in tech, a little more will make me recondite bas!ard :rolleyes:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Yesterday I faced a 'Database Error' message. I was like "Not again! You &^$%$....". The forum recovered though and became faster. Just a coincidence? Or was someone doing something where it matters?

@T: The moment you think you're saturated, your progress will be inhibited! (I'm no wise guy :D)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^There are many other bloody areas to scoop out. Am just bored of only one thing now, tech news and all that sh!t.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yes, the forum is slow.

OT :-

I have also lost touch with the forum, hardware news and gaming news in the last few days. I am more into music nowadays :D. Though I am sure I will be back to internet in no time as soon as the school workload decreases.

Anyways, its time to do something about this forum. Its really slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom