Edit Your Photos Directly in Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

marulez

Broken In
Picnik’s awesome photo editing tools are now only a click away. If you’ve ever wanted to deal with the dreaded red eye or crop a photo just so, click on the new “edit photo” icon located above one of your photos and get started.

We’re thrilled to announce a unique, new partnership with Picnik

Picnik has been providing online photo editing for a while now. As soon as we saw it, we knew that there was huge potential for us to join together. Rather than Flickr diverting from our speciality to enter a realm we had no (particular) expertise in, the thought of a partnership seemed much more sensible.

continue..
Source

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Oh i am jealous huh..what a comedy...who are yöü man?why should i be jealous of yöü?
Read the rules before posting here...we all follow rules here..and that why this forum is clean ...!

There is a seperate thread in chitchat section for all blog stuff..post there and see how many see yöü page.

Dude i am just warning yöü that yöü may get banned..so edit your post fast or yöü will face the consequence from any mod here.

OP
M

marulez

Broken In
ok ok..sh&t..wat a day..first need to deal wit snow this mornin..and now..wit u...alrite..i will post the original source..hope u r happy happy now..and ya thanks for being concern..alrite kool down and have a ncie day..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
marulez -
You better post the FULL news here with your link as source or don't post. Let this be a warning. Next time if I see any such posts, you're banned for good.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks drgrudge...

But yöü said "your link"..what does it mean..?
The original link to the original post or to his blog?
Please clarify ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom