EDGE nokia 6630

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

Journeyman
hey i have a Nokia 6630

how do i activate the EDGE facility? i m eager to use it.

By the way wat feature of this fone do u like the best?

The clarity of pictures in this fone is amazing. Just chk out!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
EDGe is not a phone feature and it's Network "Feature". you need to ask your mobile operator to activate the same for you.
By the way,do you know how to use and what EDGe does?

Clarity is good? So can you post some of the pictures taken from the phone?

@Trinity, we have a section called "Mobile Monsters" as well, you can start all cell queries in there.

Moved Here

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
u need to see whether ur mobile service provider support edge or not ..... edge or xgprs is almost like gprs only with much faster conn. speeds over 300kbps ....

And the best thing i like on my 6630 is the camera .... the zoom is fantastic .... and above all the browsing ....

OP
T

Trinity

Journeyman
Mr. Drgrudge , u asked "By the way,do you know how to use and what EDGe does? "

nah, i dunno, cud u plz enlighten me on it. I use Orange

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ok, Trinity here we go...

EDGe: One of the major plus point of this phone is that of the EDGe. This is the cheapest phone in India which got EDGe.
The speeds that we can get is upto 177.6 kbps.

With EDGe, we can two main things. First we can watch live "streaming" audio/video. But this concept is yet to mature in India. Also we can download multimedia clips and we can watch in ur phone (and remember that 3220 has a small screen unlike series 60 phones).
Another useful thing with this EDGe is that this phone can be used as a modem and used to browse net with your PC. The speeds depend on the network provider, but we get 115kbps on a average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom