Earthquake in bangalore???

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Hey Bangaloreans!! Did any any1 feel shaking? We felt our office building shake ( in whitefield area). i think earthquake came.

Yes, earthquake came.
*www.ndtv.com/article/india/reports-of-earthquake-in-india-196284?pfrom=home-lateststories

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I(and everyone in our office) somehow didn't feel anything. I am also in the same area as fun2sh. I didn't even know until fun2sh messaged me.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Indonesia issues tsunami warning after 8.9 magnitude quake strikes off west coast - The Washington Post

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
How strange is it. Earthquake come and ppl in my office are just sitting and telling each other that their chair is shaking INSTEAD OF RUNNING OUT. Only i went out the moment i felt the shake.

mdshakieb

Right off the assembly line
I am working in Electronic City, I too felt the earthquake.
Literally my chair was shaking..... initially i thought I might be feeling dizzy after lunch, but many of the colleagues in my office reported the same...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I too felt here in cuttack odisha. Was viewing a 100 pushup youtube video when my computer chair and table started shaking and my head felt like it was reeling.

I thought it was coz i didn't get proper sleep last night until i realized that it was really an earthquake. Turning on the tv confirmed the same with a richter scale reading of 8.9 in Sumatran islands. A tsunami alert was broadcast and all coastal areas are under high alert.

Odisha has the bay of bengal and thus has potential calamity threat.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I was swaying in my chair for almost 5 seconds. Got up and saw that all the fire exit signs were also swinging. At 10th floor in my office in trivandrum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom