Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
hi guys,

i want to buy good quality earphones for under 2k. can you please suggest me a model. i prefer creative. They should be inear and have good bass effects. i live in delhi so please quote the price also.

thank you

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
my friend bought ep-630 for 895/- . Is there anything better than that??

i can really spend till 1.7k or max 2k

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
are there any headphones with clear listening ability , costing around 500 and not causing pain in the ear while watching movie on laptop for 3-4 hours ?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^lols.you guys are funny(xbonez and napster)

I am also getting this after a week after my exams.I hope they don't disappoint me.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
guys, what about the ep680?? how much does it cost and how's its availability in indian markets??

xbonez

NP : Crysis
saurabh kakkar said:
So u have bought it :).

Same shop which i mentioned or some else plz specify if diffrent :)

i had planned to go to the same shop, Infinity Infomatics. found the shop, but since we'd reached a little early it was still closed. i then went to another shop and told him I.I. is quoting 875, so he gave it to me at 875.

shantanu

Technomancer
go for Philips Shp2000 (awesome clarity ) (superb Bass effect just like my subwoofer):p and pricing ( 495/-) These Headphones gave me what i was looking for in the last 4 or 5 years.. just give it a try.. :)

Last edited:

shashank4u

Youngling
Is there any earphones and headphones which are good for more than 4-6 hours daily listening without paining ear ... which is good for long term listening the philips one or the creative ep 630 one..

@shantanu
How long you ve been using philips shp 2000

shantanu

Technomancer
about 5 months.. :) they are light and very nicely designed to fit ..

oops my bad, i got confused in earphones and headphones :p

and the creative ep-630 are just 800/- bucks in delhi..

Maximum

Broken In
Is bass of EP-630 any good??

Second question...which is more comfortable of long duration, earphone or headphone.

Please suggest some good headphone under Rs. 1500.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Even I'm looking for In Ear Headphones which don't cost more than 1k. As some of you have suggested EP 630, is it good? Will we get a warranty for it? Can someone tell me the exact location and name of shop from where you bought it? I think it was mentioned Delhi.
Xbonez, devil himself and Napster please give me more details. I'm looking for in hear headphones. I stay in Hyderabad.

raksrules

Youngling
I have ordered the EP630 for 840 bucks through a group order on another website. Will be getting them this weekend. But unfortauntely the Group Order (GO) is closed now. I am taking these as a replacement for my Sony Ericsson w800i default earphones which went dead last month after 1.5 yrs of wear and tear.
In Hyderabad you can try Hyderabad Central or may be the by lanes of Koti / Sultan Bazaar area where there are numerous electronic shops. you do get a one year company warantty on the same. I had aksed in pyramid, Pune where they were selling the EP630 for 1490 bucks (too costly). Officially the price is around Rs. 1280 but if you can get thru a group order u can get a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom