Earphones/Heaphones Again! Help Me..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
Hi everyone,few days back, I posted a thread about good earphones for my Transcend T-Sonic 610 MP3 Player, unable to figure out anything I decided to visit my local Sony Dealer and also frantically searched the net untill I settled for the Sony MDR-E829V, which cost around 900 bucks. I searched for its reviews on the net and found them to be quite good. Today I went to the dealer to try them but was not satisfied with the bass quality moreover another headphone from Sony the MDR-310LP was producing better bass. The dealer told that headphones/earphones must be paired with mp3 players of the same brand or else sound varies! IS THIS TRUE? He also told that since this is meant for walkmans, it wont perform well on MP3 players of different brands or so to say Mp3 players.IS THIS TRUE? Now I m really puzzled, what to buy I have a pair of i-ball clarity earphones(necklace style) which are performing well for 225 bucks but still I have a SE Z550i and the headphones that came with it produce far superior sound than my MP3 player. Please suggest................. ANYTHING! I WANT BASS.......................

Its already to long now but last question,

Do headphones of different brands conflict when paired with different brands of MP3 Players? I know I asked it before....................

OP
Shasanka_Gogoi

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
Suggest me anything for 900 bucks at the most 1000, don't go beyond.

u may try fantopia from sony..

Which one from fontopia? whats the price? model name?..............

Last edited:

gmanog

Journeyman
go for creative EP 630. You will get it for 900 rs to 1000 rs. Its better than sony. value for money.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Hmmm....nice thread .....i am also on on the hunt for headfones...
i heard that headfones sound better than earfones...and i dont think the earfone sound quality varies with diff gadgets coz my earfone sounds same with both my I-pod and SE 550i...however there may be some very little differences which i may not be able to appreciate
@shashanka_gogoi: r u from gauhati???i m from gauhati...and if u r from ghy please tell me the place from where u land up buying coz i m on the lookout for earfones too!!

OP
Shasanka_Gogoi

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
panacea_amc said:
Hmmm....nice thread .....i am also on on the hunt for headfones...
i heard that headfones sound better than earfones...and i dont think the earfone sound quality varies with diff gadgets coz my earfone sounds same with both my I-pod and SE 550i...however there may be some very little differences which i may not be able to appreciate
@shashanka_gogoi: r u from gauhati???i m from gauhati...and if u r from ghy please tell me the place from where u land up buying coz i m on the lookout for earfones too!!

Hi and happy to meet u, I m frm Dibrugarh. Its a real trouble getting things here. I even brought my MP3 player from Ghy. Now I m planning to go for the Creative EP 630, which my dealer would be bringing from Guwahati also. So u r in the best spot so I can't suggest u any places coz I m in Dib. Would like to call u some day. Share contacts?

Thanks for the link. Hugely informative!

Last edited:

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Dibrugarh??...wow ..i study in AMC......actully i had done some searching in the Sony Showroom near Bhutia...they had said that good quality headfones will cost u around Rs 2000....however i had not enquired in GHY....which i will soon do..

Last edited:
OP
Shasanka_Gogoi

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
panacea_amc said:
Dibrugarh??...wow ..i study in AMC......actully i had done some searching in the Sony Showroom near Bhutia...they had said that good quality headfones will cost u around Rs 2000....however i had not enquired in GHY....which i will soon do..

Thats GR8! I think we should meet someday, mail me ur contact details at evolution_0134@zapak.com

K

krazyfrog

How about Philips HP 800? I think they're very good and should come under 1k.

gmanog

Journeyman
Creative EP 630 is available for Rs. 950 without bill in chennai and it works fine, original, no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom