Earphones for Rs.1.5k

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
i already have soundmagic pl 21 , is cowon better than that ?
it comes in same category so hardly any difference.
pl 21 is somewhat neutral while cowon em1 is sight bass heavy.
Real upgrade would be ....

1.Sound Magic PL30 -for soundstaging, excellent mids & high delivery but its a bass shy[avoid if you are looking for bass heavy IEM]
Sound Magic PL30 In-Ear Headphones
Add Coupon SMPAH & get 20% disc

2. V Sonic GR99
VSonic GR99

Else the not so VFM
3. SoundMagic E10
Sound Magic E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
OR
save money & get Sound-Magic-ES18
*www.proaudiohome.com/Sound-Magic-ES18-Bass-Earphone

Save money and get the Vsonic GRO2BE.Very versatile,insanely addictive and fatigue free.

+10
Would like to add one more equally good
SIGNATURE ACOUSTICS C-12 Elements Wooden IEMs
*www.proaudiohome.com/Signature-Acoustics-C-12-Elements-Wooden-Earphone

Last edited:

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Check out my sigi i have the same and i know they have braided cable but hard case i dint got that with them

OK, so you must have got yours around end of 2012. BTW Soundmagic keeps changing the packages for every lots. Earlier SM use to provide additional cable winder, bi-flange tips, semi hard case with PL30 but in new packing I did not get any of these.

At this pricing seriously not VFM at all. Once you go above 2k range many biggies are available.
Vsonic GR02 BE are clear winner for same pricing even their younger sibling GR99 beats SM E10 my slight margin.

shreymittal

Being Human
I got them in November and then RMA'ed them in February got new and in November i bought them for 1.5K thats why i got shocked with price of E10. Yes now they are not VFM @2.2K

ratul

█████████████████
they haven't changed anything, just a price increase, i bought one for my friend this monday from SMC, Nehru Place, costed 1.8k.. (damn it was 1.5k just on friday, in two days, they increased the price.. :()

OP
R

reddevil469

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the replies.Is there any place where I cant get SM E10 for around 1.5k?Please suggest earphones with best bass effect in the range.

angie

At last the devil is here
I know its an old thread but for people who might be searching...

Please don't go for soundmagic. I know it seems good value for money as the sound quality is good but the headphones won't last long. In my case, the left earpiece went dead after 10 months. Thank god, it was in the 1 year warranty period so got them replaced. But I don't expect them to go last very long. I for sure will stay away from this brand.
If you google there are infact a lot of people who have faced a similar issue.

hitesh

In the zone
I know its an old thread but for people who might be searching...

Please don't go for soundmagic. I know it seems good value for money as the sound quality is good but the headphones won't last long. In my case, the left earpiece went dead after 10 months. Thank god, it was in the 1 year warranty period so got them replaced. But I don't expect them to go last very long. I for sure will stay away from this brand.
If you google there are infact a lot of people who have faced a similar issue.

Their build quality is low, but they are really value for money.
Btw my ES18 has been going fine for almost 2 years

Top Bottom