Earphones at 1.3k

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Hi all
i want to buy in ear earphones to listen music. My budget is around 1.3k. I dnt have too much knowledge about this stuff and these will be my first one after the stock earphones that i used. Buying from flipkart would be preferable. Thanks:)

the1337est

Hardcore Gamer
Flipkart.com: Audio Technica Headphones ATH-CKL200 BK- BLACK: Headphone

or

Flipkart.com: Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black Chrome): Headphone

Take a look at them :)

OP
Sarang\m/

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
@ the1337 thanks for ur suggestions:).....i liked the second one and the reviews are positive but there is no warranty..... if cant find another good one within a few days i will definitely go with this one :)

Sarath

iDota
Get the Sennheiser CX180 eyes closed. 2 year warranty to go with it too. Awesome IEMs for 1.5k retail but can be bought for 1.3k online.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/153563-sennheiser-service-really-impressed.html

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
im planning to buy one too,its been almost 3 weeks since i got my siberia v1,which is AWESOME for gaming,now im looking for some thing for music,(on my wt19i,laptop n siberia usb sound card)
im preferring earphones(in ear)coz it would be portable to carry in my bag,n wont look stupid when using the public transport.
i was going for jvc marsh,but i raised the budget to 1.3k to 1.4k.prefer buying online.
Should be durable,Good sound quality and COMFY.
@ sarath cx180 cost twice as jvc marsh,do they perform twice as good too???
thnx.

I am also looking for a headset in this range.
I liked the tekfusion one that was suggested. but are they really that much good ?

How good is it compared to PL11,Ep630, MeeElectronics M6 ?

Also can you suggest a good headphone in 1k budget to be used with HTC Explorer for my sister. Suggest one with a mic.

Thanks in advance

Sarath

iDota
@sarath could you post any link link here for online purchase of sennheisercx180 earphones at 1.3k.

Sorry but unfortunately I myself don't know where to get it for 1.3k. Ask Megamind iirc he got one for 1.3k. I bought both at full price for 1.5k.

The least I myself found was 1.4k in infibeam.com

@ sarath cx180 cost twice as jvc marsh,do they perform twice as good too???
thnx.

I do not own the Marshmellows so I cannot make a comparison. You can buy the Marshmellows in case they are your first IEMs.

doom2010

Journeyman
I think around 1.5K MeEletronics M6 is good choice...

Flipkart.com: Meelectronics Headphones M6 Sports: Headphone

audiophilic

Journeyman
I bought Tekfusion Twinwoofers from Indiaplaza just the other day. Actually, my brother and i both use it. They are awesome for 3 reasons:

1. Plenty of bass, that is very clean and punchy bass.
2. Very clear sound.
3. Not to mention also, comes with one year warranty - which is more than enough for me.

Having said this, i previously owned a sennheiser cx300II which are priced at 2900, yet didn't produce bass as good as my new Twinwoofers. I see the only value for money being Twinwoofers at this point in time.

One thing to consider though - you have to burn-in for at least 40 hrs before you can feel the punchyness of the bass. I can say they are best buy at 1200/-

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
well i bought twinwoofers for 1.2k from flipkart.but was damaged so gave it for replacement.
unfortunately its out of stock now.so they refunded.
so i need to buy a new earphone.
my budget is 1.3 k.
which one is better cx 180 or sound magic pl21??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@sanoob.tv get the Sennheiser CX180 eyes closed :wink:
their service too is very good. Look at the link Sarath posted at top of page.

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
kz.going for cx180.will buy tommorow.from ebay.in
thnx for the reply.

this is the earphones rit?
*www.ebay.in/itm/SENNHEISER-CX-180-...tDomain_203&hash=item19cfd68144#ht_4278wt_905

il be using ti with my sonyericson live with walkman wt19i

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
kz.going for cx180.will buy tommorow.from ebay.in
thnx for the reply.

this is the earphones rit?
SENNHEISER/CX 180 earphone with mic style, iphone, mobile, system + 2Year WRY | eBay

il be using ti with my sonyericson live with walkman wt19i

Yes but its cheaper here:
www.infibeam.com/Headphone/i-Sennheiser-CX180-Earphone/P-E-H-Sennheiser-CX-Series-CX180.html

but not quite sure what does mic style refer to on the ebay page. but surely looks same as my own IEM.

Top Bottom