Earphone for 1.5k

mohityadavx

Youngling
Need new earphones (Earphones only plz dont suggest headphones)
Type - Non In Ear Yeah Dont want IEMs
Use - Movies ( I dont listen to much music all I need these earphones is to watch movies TV shows etc and once in a while to listen to random songs on my LG P500 while I am travelling)
Budget - 1.5k Max (Would prefer if you could fit it in 1k only :) )

If possible plz suggest where to buy the suggested earphones
I live in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) so availability should not be a problem but I prefer online ( Too lazy to travel :p)

ButtJiggler

Right off the assembly line
Buy Sennheiser MX series. Only good choice for good earbuds i guess. Its sad market is more focussed on In-Ears at the moment. I personally don't like In ears.

Used MX170 once, they were definitely worth their price. For 1-1.5k you can go for MX 375 or 470 may be.

Other good earbuds I have heard of are Yuin's. They are out of your price range though.
Don't go for adidas Sennheiser please, they are way to overpriced.

Sennheiser MX470 Earphone (Black) online | Buy Sennheiser MX470 Earphone (Black) in India | Tata Croma
Since you prefer online,and it is for 1.3k,so you will end up saving some of your money.

audiophilic

Journeyman
Need new earphones (Earphones only plz dont suggest headphones)
Type - Non In Ear Yeah Dont want IEMs
Use - Movies ( I dont listen to much music all I need these earphones is to watch movies TV shows etc and once in a while to listen to random songs on my LG P500 while I am travelling)
Budget - 1.5k Max (Would prefer if you could fit it in 1k only :) )

If possible plz suggest where to buy the suggested earphones
I live in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) so availability should not be a problem but I prefer online ( Too lazy to travel :p)

Do you prefer in-ear or normal earbuds? Some few questions to start with. Also, i think nowadays mostly people would not prefer conventional earbuds, i think people should stop selling it, because to me, honestly its very irritating to my ears.

My suggestions are below (as per my preference):

Tekfusion Twinwoofers (@~1.5k) - overall, decent bang for the buck.
Sennheiser cx300II (@2.8k) - you can effectively use it, but output varies according to your device.
Denon AH-C360 (@3.3k) - not bad. slightly bright, but worth the money.
Klipsch Image S4 (@~4.5k) - if you have slightly more cash.

Remember: I would say Twinwoofers tops my list, because all the other iems in this list, that i've personally tested, have added duty and excise when they are imported to India, see their actual prices in USD, they are very close in price to Twinwoofers in their own country, or even less, but if you buy from India, you are likely to end up paying more for the duty, excise, rather than their actual value. So, you will get somewhat same league of sound for price. Anyway, choice is yours. Mine is just a suggestion.

I think flipkart is a good place to purchase, or snapdeal.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Bro I want normal earbuds only don't want in ear (See post above "Dont want IEMs") :)
You have suggested IEMs only :(
I already have CX 300 btw, had sennheiser mx 760 my primary earphone which got damaged recently

I prefer skullcandy..awesome sound quality...IMO better than sennheiser.

Flipcart Skullcandy
Bro but all of these are In Ear earbuds I want the normal ones

Top Bottom