Earm money from net

chandan3

Journeyman
How to earn money from net,in google there r such a lot of site bt 90% r fake.anybody can tell me a genuine one,they giv gud job n money, part time or full time.ple help me guys

mitraark

Decrepit
Various Web Designing and Marketing jobs are available at sites like Elance and Freelancer, have a look there.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
what skills do you have ?
if you are looking for typing jobs try elance.com odesk.com, skip freelancer.com.

Then if you have something to blog about you can try adsense.

ankush28

Bazinga
same question as OP have
can somebody explain few best ways of earing through adsence i dont know what is that exactly

ps- no full time I can give hardly 1hr to this

BombayBoy

Journeyman
Always remember, if it's too good to be true, it certainly is.

Remember Speak Asia?

There's no easy money out there. All spam.

If you have great, astonishing content, blog & may be you'll get visitors and adverts will help you.

PS - adverts are annoying, I got ad blockers :)

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
B.com completed bro,this sites genuine or not
Skills dude, not degree.
Can you type fast? can you design? Can you draw? Can you code ? Do you speak excellent english and have great organizational skills? If you have any skills that you can show , then try working free (or on fiverr.com ) for a few weeks to build up a portfolio,

Also Go to elance.com (totally legit, I work there) OR odesk.com . That would give you a great idea on whats in demand.
Freenalcer btw is also legit, its just that I won't recommend it for typing jobs.

Adsense: google for this mate. Lots of info. But the basic premise is that you have ads on your website/blog. When someone clicks on the ad you get some $$

There is also affiliate system. Where you promote someone's product and get a percentage in return. For example : (shameless self promotion follows) : I have Discount Ghar in -The place for all flipkart discounts - this is an affiliate of flipkart and made me about Rs.3000 this month. Not high , but something ..

hth

ankush28

Bazinga
Hey cute.bandar
can you please tell me more Affiliate programs like FK and inibeam I have joined this two :p and wants 1-2 more for my blogs and websites.

Adsence refuced my application straight away(as i am not 18+)

also tell anything paying for pay-per-click that i can add on my sites.

ok guys one update earned 14rupees on first day :D ;)

Top Bottom