E61i vs E51

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj200

Broken In
I want to know who mobile is best E51 or E61i.
please help me. :(

I am waiting. :sad:

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup, as krazy said. :D But one more thing, the e61i will feel very sluggish compared to the e51.

Ravirdv

Broken In
e51 is snappy! it rocks! if u dont need large screen + qwerty keypad then go for e51 as it is s60v3 feature pack1, 96 mb ram...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Its difficult to choose though. For me the bigger screen and qwerty is just as tempting as higher RAM and faster processor.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Why don't you check Imate JAQ3

320 x 240 pixels, 2.4 inches
64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM
Standard battery, Li-Ion 1200 mAh
Wi-Fi, EDGE, USB, Bluetooth
Windows Mobile 5
2mp camera
Full qwerty keyboard

also,

Dopod C720w
240 x 320 pixels, 50 x 37 mm
HTC JOGGR touch-sensitive navigation bar
QWERTY keyboard
64 MB SDRAM
128 MB ROM
MicroSD
EDGE, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth,
Windows Mobile 5.0 Phone

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Hey desiibond, didn't you check his siggy?:D
@raj200, I'll suggest you for E51 if you don't need qwerty keypad and can live with the small display.

hailgautam

Youngling
I am using a e61i, i bought this phone because i needed a large screen for browsing internet, and for its qwerty kb. it also supports blackberry - may be e51 will also support but if you intend to buy a blackberry killer this is better phone than the e51. now coming to cam - it is ok in day light but in low light you can not expect much. i am a camera phone fanatic and so a bit disappointed, however this is not a camera phone but a business phone and it does its job perfectly . it is also a bulky phone and i had to buy a phone carry case worth 1k (original nokia - duplicates ones will come for 4-5 hundred). if you are not going to use internet on the phone then go for e51, and if you want to use your phone for full fledged internet browsing then go for e61i. and if you want to buy a 2nd hand e61i then you go for mine, i will sell mine in near future.

OP
R

raj200

Broken In
I use only first hand mobiles. So i cannot buy your E61i.
sorry.

Hey krazyfrog. Does E51 support GPS OR A-GPS. Please tell me.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Yes you can. Both the phones come with Adobe Reader built-in or you can download additional software like PDF+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom