E3 2011 Discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
Who do you think won the E3???
Well I think EA did but IGN think Sony did.
Source

And hey for those of you interested in girls here is my album for selected E3 booth girls. Hotness and cuteness all mixed....haha :)):))
Gaming Community Album

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No signs of The Last Guardian. :(

God Damn it.

And, nintendo better reveal their future take on Wii. Or else.. the collapse will continue.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well i think sony won too. In fact both sony and ea are winners cause EA develops games for sony too and almost all of them. So if ea is a winner, then sony is too. Ign guys said it rightly. Sony focussed primarily on hardcore gaming what consoles are meant to do.

Almost all the games showcased by microsoft were multiplatforms including mw3, mass effect 3, tomb raider , ghost recon future soldier etc. The only exclusives it showcased worth mentioning are gears of war 3 , Ryse & halo 4 whereas sony's exclusive line up was huge with several gems remastered in full hd.

Microsoft simply focussed on xbox live and kinect which were totally bland and although targeted towards a wider audience, didn't made a dent on the hardcore community.

The only features that makes kinect worthwhile are the voice over command features shown in the mass effect 3 demo where you can command squad mates to attack or defend. Decisions can also be made over voice commands. That was cool for me. And remember that was done in collaboration with the xbox 360 controller.

But using kinect as a standalone controller for playing is not cool. Saw a demo of ghost recon where you control and fire by using gestures or actions in air.

But imo, playing an fps game like resistance 3 using the sony sharpshooter controller is far cooler and gives you a great experience because you are actually wielding a gun.

P.s I find jack tretton ( sony ceo) much more simplistic and smarter than Dan morrison of microsoft.

HAIL SONY.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ That means uncharted is meh too isnt it? What are you implying mate?

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Just look @ the initial start of the sword
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zr_Rco7d7w

Ninja Gaiden III for XBOX360 & PS3 in E3 2011

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMOQUaYTZII

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^ take the fight to some other thread. This thread is for E3.

I know very well that this thread is dedicated to e3 and whatever i posted here were all related to e3. See my previous posts carefully.

I was just asking faun what he actually meant because he just passed conclusions without actually realizing what were showcased in this year's e3 and passed vague verdicts. I never started a fight nor i intend of doing it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I was referring to this
*starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/117/1173979/e3-2011-booth-babe-blowout-20110609021541258.jpg

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ faun

Oh sorry mate. I thought you replied to my e3 conclusion.:smile:

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
LOL a nice discussion for a booth girl. :rofl:

Anyways guys Bioshock Infinite won the award for overall best game in E3 from IGN
Here is the link for all the awards
Best of E3

Top Bottom