E3 2011 Discussion

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The 17th Electronic Entertainment Expo, is going to be conducted between June 7-9, 2011. At Los Angeles Convention Center.

Few companies already gave their programs for E3

Sony's press conference will be conducted on June 6,2001 at 5PM PST.

Microsoft's Press conference is going to be on June 6,2011 at 9AM PST.(possible call of duty disclosure)

Nintendo's press conference will take place on june 7, 2011 at 9AM PST. A playable demo of Wii2 is going to be the highlight of the show.

Get the full exhibitors list from here.

E3 Expo: June 7-9, 2011

So, lets start the discussion.

gameranand

Living to Play
Bungie not attending E3 2011
Developer behind Halo series, new IP for Activision will not be "officially" at next month's trade show in Los Angeles.

gameranand

Living to Play
lolol. Nice start.
Dude you just made me laugh on myself for 2 mins. :D :))

Ontopic
There is a rumour about Rainbow Six's new game. Hope to get something about it in E3.
Here is the link for this
New Rainbow Six title in the works?

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
OK here is good news for you Geek
wiki said:
On 18 June 2009 Gearbox Software applied to the United States Patent and Trademark Office for 4 trademarks with a "War Hero" suffix, "Brothers in Arms War Hero" being one of them. On 25 June Gearbox's president Randy Pitchford confirmed that the company was interested in developing a "War Hero" game in the unspecified future, however he added that there was no publisher signed to the project and the company was not ready to talk about it publicly.

A new game titled "Brothers In Arms: Savage 7" has been sighted for sale on the website of British retailer Gamestation. Although the game has not been officially announced by Gearbox, the sales date of '2011' suggests a release in the not too distant future.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
AC: Revelations, BF3, ME3, Batman: Arkham City, BiA, R6 & some new IP... DAMN.

Best E3 yet I guess, after E3 '09 [ACII!!].

Rockstar Games confirms E3 2011 absence - New Game Network

Let me guess, Gamescom '11? Maybe or E3 '12.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
And I was hoping that Rockstar will announce Red Dead Redemption for PC there. Well lets see what other companies have for us PC gamers there.

Gamespot's Most Anticipated games for E3.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I had played the demo long time back...it was good....the environment and effects were nice...also the characters were good too

gameranand

Living to Play
OK guys bad news for PS3 owners.
There would be no reveal of MGS5 in E3 according to Hideo Kojima....haha
Source

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ No one but you was expecting MGS5 to be announced. :p

First they have to get it done with Rising. And MGS on NPG. Too many are games being developed simultaneously. No time for MGS5. They took nearly 3 years only to develop MGS4. How can we expect MGS5 announcement this year. May be next year.

gameranand

Living to Play
LOL....Why would I even expect a MGS game. I don't even own any console whatsoever. I just saw that on a site...and though hey a good reason to tease PS3 gamers... :)):))

Top Bottom