Dvd showing blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
A year or two ago i have downloaded some Eng movies in .avi format and burnt a DVD. I have watched them both in DVD Player(samsung) and in my computer.(it was Sempron proccy, OS xp and SAMSUNG Combo)
Later my pc was damaged and just two months back i have bought the new rig.( AMD PHENOM II X4, OS VISTA ULTIMATE, LG DVD WRITER) Last Sunday i.e. on 7th March i have inserted that DVD (kept in a cool dark place in plastic case for so much months)to watch the Movies but astonishingly the computer shows that it is a blank DVD.I do a right click on it . Clicked on OPEN but a blank page came out . no trace of files could be seen at all. I immediately took it out and put it in my DVD Player. That also refused to load up anything and instead the DVD got stuck inside it. I have to open the cover and take it out. then I took it to my friend's machine and there also it ended up showing nothing. There is no scratch showing at the back also.
How come 6 avi files just vanished away from a DVD previously watched several times?
pls help.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
try with these two softwares..

isobuster (best one)
cdroller

these software's can extract raw data from u r dvd. and i gues it will recover u r files :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The physical layer storing the data degrades in many ways over time, because of environmental reasons (dust, light etc), and naturally over time as well.
PS, forum policy - don't be so obvious about Piracy, and avoid talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom