DVD Burning Issue

d3p

PowerHouse
Glad to know your problem was resolved. If possible then give imgburn a try, simple, effective & freeware...

tkin

Back to school!!
I'll tell you a simple thing regarding optical drives. Everyone has faced problems with every brand. No point of being brand conscious. :|

In the old days, Samsung drives never used to open. I replaced those with Lite-On and Lite-On was too noisy. Then father bought a HP media center PC and its DVD writer went poof within a year. I replaced my Lite-On DVD Writer with a Sony and Sony also went poof within a year. It also had trouble while reading few DVDs which was resolved by a firmware upgrade. Now the Superdrive of Mac mini is also giving me problems.
I've tried LG, Samsung, Sony, Lite-on(moserbaer now afaik) and all sucked, now I've bought an Asus, its working good(2 months), you might wanna try one next time.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys
This time i used nero and burnt the disc at 8x also selected verification run. It took sometime but burnt the disc correctly. Thank you everybody for your help

Wow.. at 8x... it ought to be damn... SLOOOooooWWwwWWww :zzzz:
But glad, that it worked :-D

Also, @tkin: I have used, LG and Samsung in the past... but now I am using HP. It did costed me couple of hundred rupees more, but the damn thing even survived, after a CD got KA-BOOM and shattered inside the drive! Now that's I call, HeavyDuty!

Top Bottom