Duke Nukem FOREVER

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This game is taking forever to release..

The game has been pushed again, to June 10,2011

Duke Nukem Forever delayed - News at GameSpot

Video states "duke never comes early." *Sigh*

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh god not again. How many years they will take to release this game. Damn its been about 14 years on its development and still its being delayed.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If Alan Wake can release, then so can this game. I'm sure they ditched the release as LA Noire is supposed to release on 17th May. Not to mention, a whole bunch of other titles are going to be out in May. So it's a tight schedule for game releases.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Btw , has anyone preordered the Balls of Steel edition?

From Joystiq:
The "Balls of Steel" Edition (yep), revealed to DNF "First Access Club" members, is overloaded with stuff, including a hardcover artbook, postcards, a logo sticker, a comic book, poker chips, dice, playing cards, a foldable papercraft, and -- oh yeah -- a bust of Duke Nukem. There's even a numbered certificate of authenticity, to prove to others that it's the genuine article. Notable omissions include steel stress balls and, in fact, anything spherical or metal.

It's 100$ if I remember right , and the bust is the highlight in that pack.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The trailer :p
[youtube]wVuuyRGB_BA[/youtube]

Why do they take hot ones ?

Right in the ****

Rest in pieces

I'd still hit it

What ? Did you think I was gone forever?

Kuchi, kuchi (reminded me of prey)

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
was introduced to the Duke in Manhattan Project which was an immensely over the top and fun sidescroller [2003]
i have been waiting ever since for the next installment
these THQ guys did take the word "Forever" too seriously :lol:
on the brighter side, 8 years of teasing and speculation made sure that the prices of the THQ stock never plummetted :|

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
*img215.imageshack.us/img215/1706/capturess.jpg

This will probably explain why everyone is so excited about Duke Nukem. Probably.. DNF is the only AAA game in recent time to have a ESRB description of that size :p

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You kiddin? AO games are banned in most of the retail chains and stores. And not to mention, on all the consoles. I think, they tried everything to surpass that AO rating.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I know that they are banned. But you know thats a quite big list from ESRB for a mature game well good for us that it didn't got a "A" rating.

Found this quite Amusing video
Kids Stay away
[YOUTUBE]AUUNxniYm5o&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^haha

Pre order your copy @475 !!
Intencity - Duke Nukem Forever [PC]

Pre order your copy @444 !!
*www.flipkart.com/duke-nukem-forever-pc-game-avmcx826btxwfheg

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Hmmm. No. They are making this game for a decade using this name changing this name would affect their business and so.

gameranand

Living to Play
Liverpool_fan said:
When was this renamed to "Duke Nukem Forever". I thought it was called "Duke Nukem Never"
Oh come on man. It was always Duke Nukem Forvever. Although I also thought that it would never come to market some years back.:p

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Why would you do that ?:|

What I think, he did, is, he has taken 'FOREVER' in the game title as an implication of the the release date (because of it's past history). As the game is releasing now, he is asking to name it 'DUKE NUKEM 2011' as a positive attitude towards the game releasing this year. I don't think he really meant to rename the game name to 2011. :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
What I think, he did, is, he has taken 'FOREVER' in the game title as an implication of the the release date (because of it's past history). As the game is releasing now, he is asking to name it 'DUKE NUKEM 2011' as a positive attitude towards the game releasing this year. I don't think he really meant to rename the game name to 2011. :p

you got me there :razz:

godfather_

Broken In
Duke Nukem Forever PC requirements released

*www.techyfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Duke-Nukem-Forever-1536-e1281540503466.jpg

Minimum Specifications

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 1GB
Hard Drive: 10GB free
Video Memory: 256MB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Recommended Specifications

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.6 Ghz
Memory: 2GB
Hard Drive: 10GB free
Video Memory: 512MB