Duke Nukem FOREVER

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Looks like the game is out. I don't know how the full version is , but it looked like the demo only let you carry 2 weapons at any time and had a health regen system.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Playing This and reached upto Queen Bit... level so far - that Queen Bit... looks real ugly with two huge ;-) ;-)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Umm... this is a more accurate duke nukem forever story. old, old story, but one of the most illustrative ever on the process of developing a sequel to a very successful game.
all that is history now tho

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
completed the game and personally I've enjoyed and liked it - the last boss fight was too easy

BTW, don't forget to check out the unlocked extra contents - there's a lot of fun waiting for you ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
I just played this game and guys its not as bad as the sites have rated it. Its kinda fun well there in nothing new in gameplay but still its pretty good game IMO.

Alok

Adventurer
I see a 3.5 on gamespot. And for a fps this score meant i will not try it.

I had played manhattan project that was fun.

gameranand

Living to Play
Kola2842 said:
I see a 3.5 on gamespot. And for a fps this score meant i will not try it.
I never go for rating the game got from reviewers. Reviewers gave it a bad rating also because so much was expected from this game which it didn't delivered. I played it and enjoyed it. Alice the madness the madness returns also didn't got good reviews but is a damn good hack n Slash game so is beawulf which also got bad ratings. It entirely depends on personal taste.

Alok

Adventurer
I also have personal choices and taste but in case of fps nah..i have a lot choices to spent my money.

There are a flood of fps'es and i get one if something is special in it.
Why one will enjoy a pixelated blood if he has black ops , mw2 and similar.

Only Duke crazy will enjoy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just played this game and guys its not as bad as the sites have rated it. Its kinda fun well there in nothing new in gameplay but still its pretty good game IMO.

I found the little duke to be very cute and killing those rats and mini aliens was great fun though it was a bit tough when those heavily armored big bad ass alien soldiers tried to smash duke and but they got nuked anyway ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
topgear said:
I found the little duke to be very cute and killing those rats and mini aliens was great fun though it was a bit tough when those heavily armored big bad ass alien soldiers tried to smash duke and but they got nuked anyway
Yeah the game is harder than I thought. Boss fights were kinda hard for me or maybe its just me. :)

mohiuddin said:
F.A.L.T.U ek game...total bs.
Like I said before Personal Choices. I didn't liked the game much but I played it anyway. After all it took 14 years to develop the game I wanted to see what the heck were they doing for so many years but I was disappointed by that for sure.

Top Bottom