Dudes from bangalore

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
Yes 2nd week of june is a nice time.
As for what we gonna do after meeting is i think too early to talk about.
When we meet and if the crowd is good then we can discuss what to do.
We are not women, :D we will come up with some thing nice and fast.

Just make sure all are present.

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Yes you are old man and me grandpa.....believe me this is too much...just to decide on place, date and time....

amitava82

MMO Addict
abhi_10_20 said:
ohhhhh..was damn busy these days....got selected to a company thru campus placements.....very excited......
at last we got a great excuse to meet... PARTY!!!! *www.clanforen.de/clanforen/images/smilies/smilies031205/ketten_015.gif So where shall we meet abhi? Pizza hut, pizza corner....:wink:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
@Abhi, congrats for getting placed, so this definitely means party time. You better come loaded. One sad news guys, sorry to say that I won't be able to make it in June as my exams will be starting from July and the labs will be any time in June :( :( I never really didn't expect this, but it has happened. Boohoo.....

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
@phreak.... exams for me in July too..... but only lab exams in June no.....i bet u can manage to set free atleast a single day.....i think we can manage with lab externals and all.....wat do you say????

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
Time table is out. i finish on 7th, so i am free from 7th after 18:00 hrs. :D
i think all of you writing exams would have got there timetable by now.
Post when your exams are over, for others try to free yours self at that time.
:D

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
chicha said:
Time table is out. i finish on 7th, so i am free from 7th after 18:00 hrs. :D
i think all of you writing exams would have got there timetable by now.
Post when your exams are over, for others try to free yours self at that time.
:D
My exams will get over on June 6. Waiting eagerly for that day. That'll be the end of my college days:p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ same here! :)

actually a few more digiters (swatkat, digen.. old timers) are in bangalore too.. working. i'll speak to them.. it'd be good if they can join.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
many of you here are in your last semesters......how were all of your send off parties???.....it was such a crap in our colg....everything arranged by the teaching and other faculty....

Top Bottom