Staff member
Name: Ch@r@n
Ocupation:programmer

Last edited:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Name: Abhishek
Student, 3rd year, BE.

Free from: cant be free in June, but can set aside a Saturday for this meet.

Any Saturday - (3rd wud fit the best), that's on 16th of June. What do u guys say?

and with the venue, i think Garuda mall is the best option available...but it wud be busy for the whole day....is this OK or any other suggestions....

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Most of us will be free on the 2nd week or 3rd week of June. Let's have it on June 9 or 16. Both are sundays.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
charangk said:
Name: Removed on request from poster
Ocupation:Same as above
Free from: Im not free.. I'm paid :twisted: . ( and for meeting you guys.. weekends is cool for me and i dont charge for that :mrgreen: )

Not to sound like a wiseass or anything but do you feel comfortable giving out full names like this? I mean if search engines index and pick up this page, it could haunt you years later as your digital footprints get pressed.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
Not to sound like a wiseass or anything but do you feel comfortable giving out full names like this? I mean if search engines index and pick up this page, it could haunt you years later as your digital footprints get pressed.

well i agree but it is not just him. They are many if you know what iam saying.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Aberforth said:

Yea I realised it after seeing it again :mad: , Thanks for informing .. will remove name ;)

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
charangk said:
Yea I realised it after seeing it again :mad: , Thanks for informing .. will remove name ;)
but i still can see your name.
any way how many of you all know each other?

i am free from 7th late evening.
place any where in Bangalore.
choice of places: Garuda mall, Forum, Bangalore Central, MG, BG

PS: if its some place else please let me know the nearest landmark.

i am waiting for us to meet it will be great.
see you all then

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
why not meeting in such a place where it's just gonna be us... then every1 gets his share of attention and we all get know each more clearly.... rather than juz meeting at a place like Garuda mall, Forum, Bangalore Central, MG, BG (too many distractions)

I would vote for a place where only, we the ones in this forum can come together (for the first time at least).... i would vote for Nandi Hills or some place on the city outskirts .... what do u all think !!

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
I agree with that.... but outside the city should not be a problem to travel than traveling all the way to forum mall. Can some one suggest a tranquil place within the city limits or beyond that.... ur welcome to that and thanks for the same !!

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
Lalbagh sounds fine for me.... but what about others?? guys please respond. I think Cubbon park is easily accessible for everyone. Lets take a vote, is it

Lalbagh

Cubbon Park

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
my vote is for Cubbon Park as i find it more peaceful than Lalbagh.... (i may be wrong here, plz correct if someone has been to Lalbagh recently)

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Cubbon Park......
we also need to have a list of all guys meeting up......

cud u all pm me ur names so tat i can have a count of how many r comin and produce the list on a post....

Top Bottom