Dudes from bangalore

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Let us have the get together first........
i am sure we are gonna come up with something to do, there.......

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
abhi_10_20 said:
Let us have the get together first........
i am sure we are gonna come up with something to do, there.......
I agree with abhi. Let's first meet at some place. Maybe in some mall or some popular place. I would suggest FORUM.

nix

nothing seems to be clear right now...
now all ppl who have tests/busy pls raise your hands...and do mention when you can come...

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Yeah, like nix mentioned. I think its better if we meet during June. Seems most are free by that time.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Mid-June would be the best time. I still don't know most of the guys who are replying here. Guys n gals, please PM your yahoo or MSN IDs to whoever replies here. That way we can keep in touch.

I have PMed si800rpm, abhi and thunderbird

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
me too.
If every one writes the time and the places(5) according to prefrenses,
we can vote the most prefered time and venue.

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
guys i know i started this tread very soon, if i had not every one would have made plans for the summer.
keep this alive guys through some ideas.

why don't we all make a game group?
we can organize, play in any of the gaming parties that come here?

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
can we think of something to start off seriously....

Like some "Tech specific field" on which the whole group can get information and have discussion...
wait.....
for eg: "Game developing:D:D".See......most of us here are interested in Games, why not try to explore more on it?
(i know there are many simulators for developing all kinds of games, but it kills originality)
We could start off with "grass-root" levels, knowing how game engines are built, developed and run...
and viola...we could become a serious game developing group....

easy to say this...i know it's damn difficult....
but, we could atleast have a try........

and also.......i just gave an example, any other fields also cud be tried.....

amitava82

MMO Addict
I'm nt into developing.. u guys can give me the job to look after the business :grin: BTW I'm not free from June to dunno when

faraaz

Evil Genius
Well, I'm in as well...but only if you ppl can decide WHAT we are doing and where!! :) After graduation I'm getting bored with my vacation anyway! :D

Top Bottom