Dudes from bangalore

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
Nice to see some good responce.
Its getting harder and harder for me to stop thinking about this and start studying. Please keep posting and we shall meet for sure.
As for the time and plcae, we still have some time to discuss that.
Safest bet would some where between 2-5 Pm, it wont't be HOT and its nice time to meet and see some "women". :D

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
^ dude! thts like the worst time to meet !! too hot and hardly anyone on mg road etc.. bad time.. the fun starts only after 4pm..

nix

i think seating should not be a problem in the malls enough seating for everyone, anytime...how about this sunday? i 'l vote for garuda mall...closer to most places than forum...for me timing is no problem...and if there's a nice movie playin..we can catch up on that also...

T

thunderbird.117

chicha said:
Safest bet would some where between 2-5 Pm, it wont't be HOT

Are you really in bangalore or not?. starting from 12 till 4 PM it will be so damn hot and you to meet that time?. Iam sure everyone have to be ready to drink more water. :)

nix said:
i think seating should not be a problem in the malls enough seating for everyone, anytime...how about this sunday? i 'l vote for garuda mall...closer to most places than forum...for me timing is no problem...and if there's a nice movie playin..we can catch up on that also...

From what i have seen garuda mall. It is not like forum mall. Sure they are nice movies playing in PVR too. :).

Last edited by a moderator:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thunderbird.117 said:
Are you really in bangalore or not?. starting from 12 till 4 PM it will be so damn hot and you to meet that time?. Iam sure everyone have to be ready to drink more water. :)

From what i have seen garuda mall. It is not like forum mall. Sure they are nice movies playing in PVR too. :).
which kind of water??

:D

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
thinkin of how do we recognise each other that we r form this forum.......
lets see......codeword "DIGIT"...for all?????

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ hehe... :D

let this thread grow, so that all bangaloreans see it. let it not die till then. we need to give them some time.

TO ALL BANGALOREANS @ DIGIT FORUMS:

PLZ CONFIRM UR PRESENCE AND ALSO UR PARTICIPATION. Time/Date/Venue will be decided according to everyone's convenience.

@Asfaq

yeah pal, come down when everything's decided. we'd be happy to be wid you! :) Btw, are u only a mod or working for digit? was always in this confusion!!!!!

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
yeah.....keep the thread alive......

planetcall said:
nah.....the code is too kiddish for a geek..... lets have something like mp44gjH$KQ

i wud have write such codes on a paper and come with it..:D:D

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Woowweee!!!!!!!! Really nice to see that so many guys are ready to come down. Yeah, please decide by today evening exactly where to meet. Movies are always there yaar. Let's catch up on what we do, what we'll be doing and probably a bit of bird watching as well :D So, everyone ready tomorrow? Also, how do we identify each other? Particular 'dress code'? :p Please post your real names as well. It will be embarrasing if I go around asking, "Hi! You s18000rpm?" or "Infra_red_dude?!" :D:D :p

amitava82

MMO Addict
nice to be back after some break. count me in.. if the meeting is on june then i wont b able to catch up coz i'll have college. I'm free till mid may.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
phreak0utt said:
Woowweee!!!!!!!! Really nice to see that so many guys are ready to come down. Yeah, please decide by today evening exactly where to meet. Movies are always there yaar. Let's catch up on what we do, what we'll be doing and probably a bit of bird watching as well :D So, everyone ready tomorrow? Also, how do we identify each other? Particular 'dress code'? :p Please post your real names as well. It will be embarrasing if I go around asking, "Hi! You s18000rpm?" or "Infra_red_dude?!" :D:D :p
agree.

if its movies, then count me out, i really dont like watchin them, escpecially bollywood craps:D.

tell when & where to meet.

is there any gaming parlour? ( i know there's one in Brigade rd., but never went there, so no idea on budget:oops: )

2morow we got F1, this time i dont want to miss that:D, already missed the past two races.

btw my name - Sanjeev.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
agree.

if its movies, then count me out, i really dont like watchin them, escpecially bollywood craps:D.

tell when & where to meet.

is there any gaming parlour? ( i know there's one in Brigade rd., but never went there, so no idea on budget:oops: )

2morow we got F1, this time i dont want to miss that:D, already missed the past two races.

btw my name - Sanjeev.

How about hollywood. They seem to be no nice movies this month. May has good movies like Pirates of caribbean. :).

There is a gaming parlour in koramangala. Though you know what game they play. :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
sundays wud be difficult for me buddies! bit busy... lets decide the venue first then....

oh, btw i'm Anirudh!

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Yikes!! I totally forgot about the F1!! :shock: Even I missed it last 2 times :( Seems, everyone is busy on Sunday. Hey Sanjeev, take a time out of playing games atleast for a day. Gaming all the way, eh? :rolleyes: Movies not working out great as well. Hmmmm.... Now, its becoming a wee bit tough to adjust things. Weekdays are tough for me as well as I got college from 9-4.30 :( Garuda mall seems to be the center for almost all of us, so the venue is pretty cool I believe. Its now upto decide the day and time. Keep pouring in your ideas and we all might be just able to make it by this month or the next.

My name is Sunil :)

Top Bottom