dual sim mobile under 3k

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well I was thinking about the Dual SIM Active thing and I think that's not possible. I mean how can one listen 'waiting' say on SIM 2 while you are having a call on SIM 1? That's not possible, coz you are using two different numbers and even if the Phone has two network antenna still if you have a call on SIM 1 then if anyone calls on SIM 2 he/she will hear Ringing and you will have the Phone Ringing, coz Waiting is only possible when you have a call connected and someone calls on that same number, so Waiting is not possible when using two different SIM cards and have SIM 1/SIM 2 connected and the other not :)
Please input your thoughts too.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Well I was thinking about the Dual SIM Active thing and I think that's not possible. I mean how can one listen 'waiting' say on SIM 2 while you are having a call on SIM 1? That's not possible, coz you are using two different numbers and even if the Phone has two network antenna still if you have a call on SIM 1 then if anyone calls on SIM 2 he/she will hear Ringing and you will have the Phone Ringing, coz Waiting is only possible when you have a call connected and someone calls on that same number, so Waiting is not possible when using two different SIM cards and have SIM 1/SIM 2 connected and the other not :)
Please input your thoughts too.

hmmm....

LG GX500

Dual SIM Experience
Virtually get an experience of using two separate phones with just one. With its call waiting function it is also now possible to have multiple active calls at the same time.

LG GX500 All Phones - LG's new dual SIM Phone lets you live two lives with Just one Touch - LG Electronics IN

Top Bottom