Dual SIM Android smartphone?

Hey fellas,

Looking for a dual sim android for my sis. Budget is ~25k max. Should have good music and cam, and no buggy UI. Suggestions?

I somehow can't find a dual sim phone around :\

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
^^^ Motorola XT532 will be good for him as it's a lot better than the other two phones. Moreover, OP doesn't need to shell out that money for a dual sim phone because at that range, no phone supports dual sim (only low end phones support dual sim)

Motorola XT532 retails at around 20K.

aroraanant

Explorer
There are no dual sim phones in that range.
Only you will find low range android dual sim phones.
Like Ace duos.
I suggest you to get one high end phone and get an extra 1.5-2k good dual sim rugged phone with very good battery back up.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
There are no dual sim phones in that range.
Only you will find low range android dual sim phones.
Like Ace duos.
I suggest you to get one high end phone and get an extra 1.5-2k good dual sim rugged phone with very good battery back up.

yes that will be a better idea.... +1 for that....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hey fellas,

Looking for a dual sim android for my sis. Budget is ~25k max. Should have good music and cam, and no buggy UI. Suggestions?

I somehow can't find a dual sim phone around :\

seriously avoid dual sim Android. Android is really power hungry and even with a single sim, low brightness its hard to get 24hrs under heavy use. add dual sim i.e. more network usage, and getting even 12hr backup can turn out to be a daunting task.

OP
MetallosaurusRex

MetallosaurusRex

Broken In
^^^ Motorola XT532 will be good for him as it's a lot better than the other two phones. Moreover, OP doesn't need to shell out that money for a dual sim phone because at that range, no phone supports dual sim (only low end phones support dual sim)

Motorola XT532 retails at around 20K.

I cannot see Motorola XT532 being available in online stores. Can you confirm if its available, and where was the price (20k) quoted? This seems a good choice, if one has to go for a dual sim droid afterall.

techno_adi

Broken In
I am thinking of buying one of below two -

1. Samsumg Galaxy Y Duos
2. Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos

Can anyone help me make a decision?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you should be able to decide better. Pro Duos, if you text a lot. Y Duos if you can live with touchscreen keyboard.

techno_adi

Broken In
Thanks Sam - Actually I am open to both.

However, what I wanted to know here was if anyone has had a hand-on experience with using these phones and if they could post their reviews that would be really helpful

Thanks.

Top Bottom