Dual Sim Android < 14k

dharmil007

Journeyman
Hey Friends i m looking for Dual Sim Android Phones.
{Dual Active Sim}.

The price should be less then 14k.

i Researched a lot & came to a conclusion about 2 mobs :

1. Galaxy Ace Duos S6802
2. Micromaxx A100

Am open to suggestions to other mobs as well.

But pls help me out i cant decide on which one to take.

Clearly Specs wise on Sheet micromax has an advantage over samsung as specs are better then samsung.
But the BRand - MICROMAXX ???

Pls help which one to choose

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Don't buy Ace Duos. The processor it uses is absolutely slow causing a lot of slowdown. Forget games. And A100 is nowhere to be found. Most likely MMX has stopped production (or import). Instead check the Karbonn A18 if you are ok with desi brands. Else you'll have to look for Tipo Dual.

nikufellow

In the zone
Re: Dual Sim Android &lt; 14k

^to tell frankly ace has crappy specs by todays standards !
If being a phablet (5'' ) doesn't bother you then i'd recommend that you go for a100! Micromax is no samsung in terms of quality / service but tell you what they aren't really bad either especially considering the fact that they provide more value for money when big players offer up outdated devices !
Pesonally from my experience with micromax devices i can tell you few things :
Ui : mostly stock
Bloatware : not much but little confusing apps comes pre installed
After sale / service : nearly non existent in my region .
Updates/bug fixes : don't expect any . But since most of these devices are re-branded or specs similar to some other devices out there , roms can be interchanged .
Screen: not bad as you would expect
Sound : okaish
Camera : worst i've seen (dont believe megapixel count !)
^but those are my general experiences with a superfone not a100 !
And i've heard of galaxy s duos somewhere dont know the price and availability but it comes with ics out of box but then again specs are far from appealing !

oops forgot to mention 'tipo dual' its better than ace i guess atleast you'll get better 3g speeds and ics out of box

OP
dharmil007

dharmil007

Journeyman

Don't buy Ace Duos. The processor it uses is absolutely slow causing a lot of slowdown. Forget games. And A100 is nowhere to be found. Most likely MMX has stopped production (or import). Instead check the Karbonn A18 if you are ok with desi brands. Else you'll have to look for Tipo Dual.

So u suggestiong not to go wid Samsung ?
i Thought its a SamsunG f0NE, so would be better.

& micromax i m getting at a store near me @ around 10-10.5k

i Gave a thought for karbon a18 also, but it has just 500mb of internal memory & lesser capacity battery.

So as i m able to get A100 in a store near me so what would u suggest out of these 3 ?

^to tell frankly ace has crappy specs by todays standards !
If being a phablet (5'' ) doesn't bother you then i'd recommend that you go for a100! Micromax is no samsung in terms of quality / service but tell you what they aren't really bad either especially considering the fact that they provide more value for money when big players offer up outdated devices !
Pesonally from my experience with micromax devices i can tell you few things :
Ui : mostly stock
Bloatware : not much but little confusing apps comes pre installed
After sale / service : nearly non existent in my region .
Updates/bug fixes : don't expect any . But sinceGalaxy S duos is r most of these devices are re-branded or specs similar to some other devices out there , roms can be interchanged .
Screen: not bad as you would expect
Sound : okaish
Camera : worst i've seen (dont believe megapixel count !)
^but those are my general experiences with a superfone not a100 !
And i've heard of galaxy s duos somewhere dont know the price and availability but it comes with ics out of box but then again specs are far from appealing !

oops forgot to mention 'tipo dual' its better than ace i guess atleast you'll get better 3g speeds and ics out of box

Galaxy S Duos is releasing, butthe price would be around 20k.
so outtta of budget.

& tIP0 dual, it has very small screen & few other bad things.

nikufellow

In the zone
^i am yet to see reviews of tipo dual but as i have said earlier go for a100 if its available ! Being a samsung phone doesn't mean its always better especially so at lower price points !

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Check this

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

So u suggestiong not to go wid Samsung ?
i Thought its a SamsunG f0NE, so would be better.

Thats what most people think, before buying. The cheapest Samsung that offers good value is the S Advanced at 18k. Ace, Ace Duos, Ace Plus all are crap.

& micromax i m getting at a store near me @ around 10-10.5k

this one has similar problem. poor processor and GPU with high resolution display.

i Gave a thought for karbon a18 also, but it has just 500mb of internal memory & lesser capacity battery.

A18's biggest selling point is that the mobile is fully balanced. It has sufficient processing power, GPU is a capable one, display is nice, ram is sufficient, internal memory is just 500MB but sufficient and lastly battery is small but should somehow suffice.

OP
dharmil007

dharmil007

Journeyman

Check this

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

iTs 18k
way out of my budget
& its Cortex A5, too old & GPU also very weak.
its not worth spending 18k on that.

Thats what most people think, before buying. The cheapest Samsung that offers good value is the S Advanced at 18k. Ace, Ace Duos, Ace Plus all are crap.

this one has similar problem. poor processor and GPU with high resolution display.

A18's biggest selling point is that the mobile is fully balanced. It has sufficient processing power, GPU is a capable one, display is nice, ram is sufficient, internal memory is just 500MB but sufficient and lastly battery is small but should somehow suffice.

So u telling kArb0n A18 is better then micromaxx A100. ???

i should go for kArbon A18 ?

& what about tipo dual ?
is it good as what it claims to be ?

techlover

In the zone
well there have been news of a dual core version of Micromax A90 and two other micromax phones ...wait for them if u can :)

masuresh

Broken In
I would like to buy Micromax A90 or 100, my doubt is since it is dual stand by can I use one sim for data and one for voice simultaneously.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Look at Xperia Miro fits your budget, not all that great specs, but will do suffice.
Sony Xperia Miro: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Top Bottom