Dual Display Doesn't run properly.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hello people!

After reading a thread about dual display setup I had a feeling about trying it myself so I attached monitor from my old PC with current PC.:mrgreen::))
Both displays are working fine, I can drag and drop the windows I want to other screen BUT when I tried to run Burnout Paradise on dual screen, it didn't use the second monitor. I enabled multi display in settings too, but images that are to be displayed on secondary monitor is also being displayed on my main monitor..
I googled about this and found that I am not the only one having these issues, but I was also not able to find any solution. No game is able to use the second monitor. Another thing I noted that the task bar is only on main monitor and doesn't extends till main display.
How can I possibly make games run on dual monitor?
PS: I know that it may be difficult for a 6850 to handle games at dual screens, but I just want to try :p
PPS: Both monitors have different resolution, but I dont think this can be the reason. Can it be? :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It would help more if you would have two similar monitors. then running in extended mode would be easier
read this
Playing games on Dual Monitors? - Vista Forums

clmlbx

Technomancer
Follow this Links.. this might be useful First article is old but might be useful as it for games

Dual Display Gaming Bigs Up : Introduction

Dual monitors: How to connect two monitors to one computer

Top Bottom