Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hi!
I have two 19" widescreen lcd monitors:
1) Samsung 940BW
2) Benq FP92W

I want to sell both of them and get myself a 24" or bigger display. Both are around a year old.

PM me for price or for any other details. My first choice would be that someone from my city (Kolkata) buys it.
Also, I am ready to sell the displays seperately.

Here's the snap of the minitors *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.0d156c3dd3.jpg

Thanks

Romeo

Broken In
john_the_ultimate - quote ur price so dat everyone will come to know about it...Thanks !

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@Romeo
As I have mentioned, if you are interested then drop in a PM n I'll get back to you. I did get a few PM already, work in progress :D
Anywayz thanks again.

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
Buddy...I am backing off...decided to go for a new one.
Sorry abt that ya..
Bst of luk 4 ur sale

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Both display are working fine, without any defects of any sort. Will provide all the cables, cd and manual that came with the package.

@spitfire
No problem buddy.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
so you think that you are gonna buy 24" LCD by selling off two 19" lcd ?
Well, then I guess your deal are not good for ppl looking to buy 1 yr old LCDs..

sabret00the

Youngling
Ricky said:
Well, then I guess your deal are not good for ppl looking to buy 1 yr old LCDs..

I beg to differ coz John can afford a 24" anyway...however he wants to do away with the 19"s coz they will be no good to him anymore...I personally own a 940BW and make no mistake it's not one of the value LCD's from Viewsonic...when we bought them they used to be around 15k and even by today's standard they are outstanding...

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
^^yeah even i own 2 E228WFP's & a 940BW .....940BW has simply excellent color reproduction even better than E228WFP's & RTA of 940BW is simply superb with almost negligible errors

940BW is simply the best 19" TN PANEL ONE CAN GET......& its not a crap like value viewsonics or analog 920NW or 940NW

if a person is looking for a 19" monitor don't look beyond 940BW..

PS: best wishes for ur sell john:wink::wink:

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Ricky said:

And who are you to judge, as to how I am gonna buy my next display or for the matter of fact, if this deal is good or not. You have already made an offer, which I had declined, so please keep my thread clean.

@bobby & vivek
Thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom