Dual 19" widescreen lcd for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
john_the_ultimate said:
And who are you to judge, as to how I am gonna buy my next display or for the matter of fact, if this deal is good or not. You have already made an offer, which I had declined, so please keep my thread clean.

@bobby & vivek
Thank you guys.

Abe, I am Ricky to Judge. Second hand LCD Monitor Used for one year is not a good deal if someone buying it for more than 3000. Anyways..
Ok, no more comment, keep your thread clean !

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
^^^ one more thread crapper !!! hey listen..this is not a discussion thread...this is a bazar thread right ?? let he actual buyers judge...and if you really feel that you've something to say..use pm instead...

keep the thread clean...
thread reported to the mods !

sabret00the

Youngling
Ricky said:
Abe, I am Ricky to Judge. Second hand LCD Monitor Used for one year is not a good deal if someone buying it for more than 3000.

okay are you planning to planning to upgrade from your 14" CRT to a 19" Wide LCD without spending any extra money or what? :D

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
vivekbabudelhi said:
lol...lol....a twisted guy here...

lol

sabret00the said:
okay are you planning to planning to upgrade from your 14" CRT to a 19" Wide LCD without spending any extra money or what? :D

:D

Hello there.

Vivek helped me to find out, as to exactly how long the samsung 940bw has been used.

This is the procedure:
To get this u have to follow the procedure mentioned below
- Set contrast and brightness to 0
- Press the « Menu » button
- Press the « Source » button for 5 seconds

Mine came out to be 1702 hours. A typical lcd monitor has a lfe cycle of around 40,000 - 50,000 hours.

Last edited:

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
great john ur 940 BW is "AS GOOD AS A NEW ONE" considering it has been only used for 1700 hrs & typical life of lcd's is 40,000-50,000hrs plus it has 2 yrs warranty left......

MY OPINION : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE!!!:p:p

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
OMG people are comparing a 17" analog value panels with a high end 19" digital, widescreen,HDCP READY ,RTA overdriven panel..SAMSUNG 940BW

FYI RTA overdrive is found only in high end panels to accelerate response time & these panels are best for gaming..one classical example of such high end monitors is SAMSUNG 940BW

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Sahi mein..

Anyways.. 2k for almost new 17" LCD.
Me has plan to buy some thing bigger on my next PC upgrade so 2k just so cool for freeing up space on my desk ! ..

Anyways.. Good spirit !... keep it up.. lolz..

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
charlie_brown said:
Hi !
could u kindly give ur expected price and tell me whether the monitor can be shipped to Pune. Thanks.

Will let you know if its possible but at the moment not intent on shipping.

W i d e S c r e e N said:
@john_the_ultimate, Which 24' r u planning to buy?

I have sorted out dell, samsung and benq. Other than that there is Viewsonic 28" VX2835wm for 37k. really looking forward for this one but haven't decided for sure. Tell me your suggestion.

hash!! said:
interested! :) could you pm me what you expect, so that i can check my budget...

check your pm.

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
I use dell 24' 2407 WFPb, try the thread,
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33750
it's serving me well. It uses Samsung, if u could get that at low price. although dell provides 5 yrs warranty.

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Samsung 940BW sold

Mods please close this thread and thank you all for your response, specially bobby and vivek for helping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom