droid within 15k

sjstays

Broken In
hi guys,

i am looking to buy a droid within the budget of 15k. features which i require -
#capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch.
#3G
#wifi
#good browser which should support flash
#qwerty keypad (optional)

i have already identified a phone which suits the bill - Dell XCD35. however someone said u would get a better processor with that kinda money.

i am just a beginner here, so hope u guys can help me out to make this purchase :)

thanks in advance.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Whats a droid?

Droid is a Verizon brand and is not available in India, except Droid 2 Global, which is above 22k in price...

But if you are talking about Android, then yes... you can get Samsung Galaxy Ace which is available around 14k in local stores and 15k on the internet...

Cheers!

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Except for Flash support in browser.

@OP
If you want Flash support for browser, you'll have to get alteast Motorola Defy.

But I'd recommend that you stick with Galaxy Ace & use Skyfire browser for browsing flash content.

OP
S

sjstays

Broken In
thanks guys for the response,, yea, i am loking for android phone. Samsung Ace S5830 is definitely an option, however can anyone suggest what could be the present price for Del XCD35 (just in case i want to settle down for better resolution) or Samsung S II (in case i am able to raise the stakes a bit high).

Please do let me know whether there are other phones which are available in the same price range.

pauldmps

Banned
Dell XCD35 will cost about 13k.

And do you mean Samsung Galaxy S II ? That will cost atleast somewhere between 30-35k when launched in India- wayyy above your budget.

Top Bottom