Driver Issue ! help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

horizonrays

Broken In
Well Friends I need some new drivers for my 3 year old intex nic card !
This baby works great in x86 environment with it drivers but i does not have x64 drivers !! No i upgrade to x64 its drivers are not working .. i downloaded the drivers form intex site ! No success! After searching a lot i can to know cheap intex techcom and zebronics nic cards uses unoriginal realteck cheapset and its drivers are chinese drivers by some chinese folk !!
so now any one has drivers for this baby ??

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
After searching a lot i can to know cheap intex techcom and zebronics nic cards uses unoriginal realteck cheapset and its drivers are chinese drivers by some chinese folk !!
Where and exactly how is it said that the Realtek chips on those cards are not original?

It may come as a surprise to you that Realtek itself is a Chinese company. To be precise, it is a Taiwanese company and the people of Taiwan are Chinese who fled from Communist China and set up a separate nation, and their language and culture are Chinese.

OP
H

horizonrays

Broken In
how can i say that realteck chip is not real !!
well very easy !
my intex nic says that it uses rtc8139d
49a21q1
541e
realteck chip ! and interestingly when i tried to use the rtc8139d drivers for x86/x64 version it says they are wrong drivers !!
woo ! its Silan cheap because ! the driver it has neither has a digital signature nor works with x64bit version of any os ! slnt.sys file !
which file belongs to silian chip !
worst chips !
and it has a iggy inf file without full information !

OP
H

horizonrays

Broken In
Where and exactly how is it said that the Realtek chips on those cards are not original?

It may come as a surprise to you that Realtek itself is a Chinese company. To be precise, it is a Taiwanese company and the people of Taiwan are Chinese who fled from Communist China and set up a separate nation, and their language and culture are Chinese.

yei chinese hote hin asise hain .. they say that ! tiwan is there part !
next macu island is there part !
honkong is there part !
part of mongolia is there !
sikkin is there part !
parts of arunachal pradesh is there part !
whole tibet is there !!
parts of kashmir is there !
aare yei chinky minky kaa bas chale to bolein yei sari duniya unki hai :
is china per japan ne achi naak kasi thee magar bechara bharat , japan pr germany!
yei log lol ban ol kharahe hain ! hai re mera bharat ! sab ne ise india bana diya ! bechara bharat !:sad:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
First, I don't understand Hindi except for a dozen or so words, so your last post is quite meaningless to me.

Second, all those exclamation marks make your posts difficult and unpleasant to read.

Third, for someone with such a low level of participation in the forum, especially one who is asking for help, the tone of your posts is quite arrogant.

Fourth, I've used cheap NICs made by Intex, Techcom, Enter and Frontech and they all work well.

Fifth, go to the Realtek website and download their drivers. They have drivers for different chips and different OSes. Make sure you d/l the correct one. The URL is *www.realtek.com.tw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom