Driver & CD burner software for Samsung CD writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Dear All,

I have this Samsung CD writer bought on 2001. Can anybody tell me where to get its driver from the net and which CD burner should I get. Is these software available on the net. Help??? :x :x :oops: :cry: :cry:

Vyasram

The pWnster
Check the samsung webste for support and drivers . you must goo for nero or easy mc if you want a decent soln their trial versions are available on net

devarajan

Journeyman
Re: Hey DUDE !

Shock_the_Rock said:
get drivers from www.samsung.com/drivers, nero is gre8n also try cyberlink dvd .

Why do u spam the forum dude???the link u gave is not found.Chk and provide it and dont give a bounced link.....

And i think is that u no need of drive's just plug it windows will do it automatically....And for buring software go with chkt in
Code:
 [url]www.nero.com[/url]

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
not satisfied with the site

Hay dude,

I check this site for driver. I am not able to log on to it, some problem with the site boss. Still need some sites from where i can down load this driver. :( :( :(

devarajan

Journeyman
Chk in:
Code:
 *www.opendrivers.com/categorycompany/15/1362/cd-rom-samsung-free-driver-download.html

Code:
www.totallydrivers.com/drivers/ download-driver.asp?driver=30 - 19k

sakumar79

Technomancer
Try at *www.driverguide.com/ - very good repository of drivers...

For CD burning software, you can also try freeware alternatives such as CD Burner XP Pro and Deep Burner...

Arun

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@Shock_the_Rock: Please check links before posting them here. The link you gave does not work and returns a Page Not Found error from Samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom