Dragon Age: Origins

Alok

Adventurer
^^Yes like frost/ice damage affects fire demon you encountered in Circle Tower. But it is his property to be affected by frost . If a rune enhance 5% ice damage , then it'll be as it is. But yeah it depends on which you are using.

Enough medival , now you should play Mass Effect Series.

Play Skyrim. It is game of the year. Also if you played Oblivion then it will be great.

After that Witcher Series, specially Witcher 2 is great game and an eyecandy also.

And further in Dragon Age series , for Origins i'll suggest you to play Leliana's Song.
While playing Dragon Age 2 , forget DaO . Then it is good game.

gameranand

Living to Play
For RPG games I would suggest you DAO DLCs, Elder scrolls series, witcher series.

For shooting Mass effect series, fallout series(from 3 onwards).

gameranand

Living to Play
If possible then get digital version as that option is simply giving you the game forever without any need to preserve the disks whatsoever.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys, After playing SKYRIM, I became fan of RPG. Will this game work on my config in signature ? Thinking to order it from Flipkart.

digitaltab

In the zone
Hey guys, After playing SKYRIM, I became fan of RPG. Will this game work on my config in signature ? Thinking to order it from Flipkart.

Do you have a graphics card????
if its the same system on which you played skyrim then go on, it will run fine on your pc.

noob

Cyborg Agent
I see that there is Dragon Age: Origins as well as Dragon Age 2 on flipkart. Which one should i buy ?

Can anyone tell me the prices of both games on Steam ? It is blocked here at office.

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
I see that there is Dragon Age: Origins as well as Dragon Age 2 on flipkart. Which one should i buy ?

Can anyone tell me its price of both on Steam ? It is blocked here at office.

hey if you are planning to buy dao, please ensure that you buy ultimate edition priced at 699inr, it contains all dlc, expansion pack, everything.
and first play da origins then play da 2...

go to my link posted 4-5 comments above this one, i gave a link where it is available for sale, it is out of stock in flipkart. otherwise buy from origin at 699inr digital download ultimate edition dragon age origins.

i am too going to buy this after skyrim.

gameranand

Living to Play
Buy DAO Ultimate Edition. It has everything. Also as Piyush already said also consider Witcher series. Awesome game.

deepak8286

Broken In
i have played DAO and playing DA2.. any other game similiar to DA...

i dont wanna play skyrim and witcher...... how kingdom of amalur?

Top Bottom