Dragon Age III : Inquisition

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Word of caution : Save regularly or you'll lost the progress game will crash if there is an over heat or overclock (even factory overclock) on the GPU, happened to me :| This problem has not patched yet applicable to legit and p**ate gamers

*nikells.com/dragonage/dai_dxcrash1.jpg
*nikells.com/dragonage/dai_dxcrash2.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Anyone found out any workaround for the atrocious controls? My God, this screams console port. But the game looks nice and runs smooth, just the controls, man they're horrible. And I'm not good with a controller except sports games.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Anyone found out any workaround for the atrocious controls? My God, this screams console port. But the game looks nice and runs smooth, just the controls, man they're horrible. And I'm not good with a controller except sports games.

Specially the Strategic View mode is a horrendous piece of crap.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
What is wrong with the controls? It's your default WASD scheme with everything pretty much the same as most pc rpgs.
What I absolutely hate is the inventory. OMG what a royal mess. Trying to gear up everyone with thus ui is the most difficult part of the game for me.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
What is wrong with the controls? It's your default WASD scheme with everything pretty much the same as most pc rpgs.
What I absolutely hate is the inventory. OMG what a royal mess. Trying to gear up everyone with thus ui is the most difficult part of the game for me.

WASD is normal in this 'un? No, it is not. The A and D are right sticks of the controller, it f**king controls the camera instead of moving the character like EVERY PC TPS games. And WTH is up with cursor showing up? This isn't a point-and-click type of game (though I understand it has many items spat on the screen, so that's why), and you have to keep pressing the right button to move the camera with the mouse. F*** dat shi'. Controls are BAD. Period.

Shadow of Mordor was a joy to play. As was The Witcher 2. Never thought the controls would turn me off from playing a game.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
WASD is normal in this 'un? No, it is not. The A and D are right sticks of the controller, it f**king controls the camera instead of moving the character like EVERY PC TPS games. And WTH is up with cursor showing up? This isn't a point-and-click type of game (though I understand it has many items spat on the screen, so that's why), and you have to keep pressing the right button to move the camera with the mouse. F*** dat shi'. Controls are BAD. Period.

Shadow of Mordor was a joy to play. As was The Witcher 2. Never thought the controls would turn me off from playing a game.
Have you never played World of Warcraft? Cos they're the exact same controls. Also, the same controls from Dragon age origins. If you don't like A and D to turn your camera, change them in the control settings. It's called either "strafe left" "strafe right" or "move left" "move right". You're right about the cursor, it's so that you can click on the loot and the other collectibles.
And once again, the right click to move the camera is pretty common on most Third person perspective games. You'll get used to it.
I'll tell you my gripe with the game. NO FCKING MODS.

gameranand

Living to Play

This control is also present in all DA games till date. Its just the way it is.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Have you never played World of Warcraft? Cos they're the exact same controls. Also, the same controls from Dragon age origins. If you don't like A and D to turn your camera, change them in the control settings. It's called either "strafe left" "strafe right" or "move left" "move right". You're right about the cursor, it's so that you can click on the loot and the other collectibles.
And once again, the right click to move the camera is pretty common on most Third person perspective games. You'll get used to it.
I'll tell you my gripe with the game. NO FCKING MODS.

Thankfully, you can change the bindings, just did that now. A & D moves the character, phew. Still the camera movement is a pain.
[MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION]:
*i.imgur.com/pUYLMbw.jpg?1

Ultra w/o MSAA.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Thank you good sir, it seems there is some problem with my PC as setting it to ultra hogs up more than 3.55 gb of memory on that single process only, and it gets incredibly stuttery even though the FPS is fine

Top Bottom