Dragon Age III : Inquisition

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Got it from the Uplay Ukraine link iittopper posted a few posts back. Nearly Rs. 1600/-. Fantastic price(deal's over now). Just goes to show how much EA rips off people on digital content.

Ok. I got it. Trick was to get the payment through paypal and i got it from Origin Mexico. Thank you iittopper and everyone else who pitched in with their inputs. The game is marvellous beyond measure though it gives me a very Guild Wars 2 feeling. But i loved that too so no complaints yet.

Enjoy guys .

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Woah, chinese peer-to-peer 3DM cracked Denuvo. A working crack will obviously be available soon. I already bought the game(and it really deserves your money-worth every penny) but still, this is a very impressive feat specially for a group that's not even on the Scene. Man, I remember SecuRom-it took them years...and Halo 2 Windows XP patch from Skidrow, Microsoft was so embarassed by it :lol:

Denuvo cracked

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Are u guys playing on Origin?

on ebay one seller has given this:

Do not try to activate this game by using codes since the game will be activated on your origin account but will be removed by Origin after 4-5 days from your Origin account after activation.My two friends have suffered the same loss

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Are u guys playing on Origin?

on ebay one seller has given this:

Do not try to activate this game by using codes since the game will be activated on your origin account but will be removed by Origin after 4-5 days from your Origin account after activation.My two friends have suffered the same loss

Lol, because he can't give you a key at that price he is buying from origin mexico and selling the account to make profit.

Night-Rider

Journeyman
To all the Dragon Age players, I want to know if I can skip Dragon Age 2 and play DA3 directly. I have played DA:Origins and really loved it. It was one of my favorite RPGs of all time. (can say my favorite game of all time)

Does DA2 continue the story of DA:Origins? Or is it a separate game altogether? What about DA3?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
To all the Dragon Age players, I want to know if I can skip Dragon Age 2 and play DA3 directly. I have played DA:Origins and really loved it. It was one of my favorite RPGs of all time. (can say my favorite game of all time)

Does DA2 continue the story of DA:Origins? Or is it a separate game altogether? What about DA3?
DAO is better than DA2
but u can skip to DA3 :mrgreen:

Nerevarine

Incarnate

DA2 continues the story, yes.. its a direct sequel but it takes place in a different part of thedas alltogether with a different protagonist but whatever decisions u made in DAO will make big impact in DA2

Even if it's bad, i still would recommend you play it

Night-Rider

Journeyman
Is it really that bad? The thing I loved about DA:Origins was that the story was awesome and made you feel like part of that world. What about DA2 in that regard?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Is it really that bad? The thing I loved about DA:Origins was that the story was awesome and made you feel like part of that world. What about DA2 in that regard?

I'm currently playing DA2 for DAI, the problem of DA2 is that you have limited no. of places to go (focused only on a city) and the story is not good compared to DAO

thejunglegod

Journeyman
DA2 isn't really that bad, well, at least if you compare it to some other RPGs. However, when compared to DA:O, it was a horrible mess. It really isn't essential to play DAO or DA2 to enjoy DA:inquisition.
Also, I haven't legitimately heard of cases of EA removing your game. I don't think EA will pull out such a big cheap move.

Anyways, who else is playing this? My GOD what a game.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
DA2 isn't really that bad, well, at least if you compare it to some other RPGs. However, when compared to DA:O, it was a horrible mess. It really isn't essential to play DAO or DA2 to enjoy DA:inquisition.
Also, I haven't legitimately heard of cases of EA removing your game. I don't think EA will pull out such a big cheap move.

Anyways, who else is playing this? My GOD what a game.

I'm not saying DA2 is bad, I'm enjoying the game but not like DAO. I currently own DAI. Inorder to start this I'm completing the DA2 to know the full story

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I'm not saying DA2 is bad, I'm enjoying the game but not like DAO. I currently own DAI. Inorder to start this I'm completing the DA2 to know the full story

How much hour have you given to DA O ? After finishing it , you can directly start DA I .

Akira

Augmented Nerd
You know, it's been a looong time since I saw the anticipation of a game being cracked like this one. Diablo 3 was last(even though it was pretty obvious the BattleNet login made an 'offline crack' impossible-best hope was an emulator, and that was not worth the effort). People are going crazy over at 3DM forums. Even at KAT. 2 beta tests, working on AMD cpus, other glitches and overall smoother gameplay, 3DM is really dedicated. I am actually kinda regretting buying the game, considering the sweet anticipation the proud pirates feel.

It's pretty awesome-and bankrupting for 'The Uncrackable' Denuvo(all for 3 months, :lol:)

Top Bottom