Dragon Age III : Inquisition

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
You know, it's been a looong time since I saw the anticipation of a game being cracked like this one. Diablo 3 was last(even though it was pretty obvious the BattleNet login made an 'offline crack' impossible-best hope was an emulator, and that was not worth the effort). People are going crazy over at 3DM forums. Even at KAT. 2 beta tests, working on AMD cpus, other glitches and overall smoother gameplay, 3DM is really dedicated. I am actually kinda regretting buying the game, considering the sweet anticipation the proud pirates feel.

It's pretty awesome-and bankrupting for 'The Uncrackable' Denuvo(all for 3 months, :lol:)

They should ignore AMD CPUs, they are cr@p anyway, well at least mobile AMD CPUs are utter crap.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
You know, it's been a looong time since I saw the anticipation of a game being cracked like this one. Diablo 3 was last(even though it was pretty obvious the BattleNet login made an 'offline crack' impossible-best hope was an emulator, and that was not worth the effort). People are going crazy over at 3DM forums. Even at KAT. 2 beta tests, working on AMD cpus, other glitches and overall smoother gameplay, 3DM is really dedicated. I am actually kinda regretting buying the game, considering the sweet anticipation the proud pirates feel.

It's pretty awesome-and bankrupting for 'The Uncrackable' Denuvo(all for 3 months, :lol:)
I don't think I agree with you. Gaming as an industry is dying. PC gaming even more so thanks to Piracy.
Please buy games that are good for which developers have put in a lot of hard work just so that we can enjoy a quality game. So that ten years down the line developers still make games for PC.
/end rant
Please don't take anything personally. Just my 2 cents.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I don't think I agree with you. Gaming as an industry is dying. PC gaming even more so thanks to Piracy.
Please buy games that are good for which developers have put in a lot of hard work just so that we can enjoy a quality game. So that ten years down the line developers still make games for PC.
/end rant

Just saying, piracy is rampant in consoles too.

Also, Piracy actually helps make a game famous. Digital content demand, unlike physical things, is directly proportional to availability. It's complex economics(or commerce?) actually. Piracy is both a positive and negative force. Stopping piracy does not mean that the developers will get rich overnight. It may work against them.

- - - Updated - - -

Stoping piracy outright will actually cause the gaming industry to die.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
/end rant

Denuvo hadnt been cracked for 3 months, where was the massive increase in sales that the so called industry giants have been claiming they will have no piracy
I agree with what you said though, some titles and most indie games deserve to be bought - Example- This war of mine..
plus think about it, there's no way for us indians to actually buy DA:I officially, box copy or origin, thanks to EA's shitty policy.. if they can AFFORD to block DA:I sales in india, i dont see why they cant AFFORD to have us indians pirate their game
This is in stark contrast to CD PROJEKT RED.. Only months after Witcher 2 launched, they had a sale for it for 5$ only and recently, they gave it away for FREE.. That too its all DRM free

Last edited:

Akira

Augmented Nerd
/end rant

No offense taken. But dude, it's simple. If a person has the money and is willing to shell it out, he'll buy the game. If a person doesn't have the money and/or not willing to buy a game(even if he has a billion dollars), he'll never buy it. You really think Denuvo increased DAI sales that much? Piracy these days helps in testing the game-I could have saved a ton of money if I had just pirated Watch_Dogs first, tested it, seen what a piece of crap it was, and then deleted it, instead of pre-ordering it and spending months frustrated(I did save on ACU). As seamon says, the reputation of a game a gain new peaks if pirates like it and then buy it(yes, contrary to popular opinion, many pirates buy the game if they like it, to support the devs).

Besides,there's availability. Why do you think 3DM is at the forefront of DAI DRM-breaking? Limited availibility in China. It's already banned in India(I got my money refunded twice before I could finally play the game, the experience wasn't exactly smooth).

And no, PC gaming isn't dying. It's in fact, stronger than ever, thanks to the fact that X1 and PS4 just came out and can barely handle 1080p 30fps(Forget about 4K gaming). How exactly will they keep up 5-7 years from now? More and more games are being ported over to PC(some of them crap ports, sure, but my point stands): MGS5, Street Fighter 5, Titanfall, Ryse, even Sunset Overdrive is rumored to come out on PC in the next two years. It's not dying, some devs and programmers are just lazy(cough,Ubish!t,cough:-x). They know that they can release crappy ports and people will lap it up anyway. Why else would they release one unfinished game after another??

gameranand

Living to Play
/end rant

I have bought all games that I have played. See my steam and Origin library. I bough even the ones which I have completed and yet I am proud to say that I pirate EA's greatest games like DA2 (Bought DAO Ultimate), ME series. And I'll pirate DAI. Need I say more.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hey is there any way to import savegames without Dragon Age Keep ? If not, i will wait ..

- - - Updated - - -

Started playing @high 1080p 40-50FPS. Very well optimized for PC as well as for SLI.

okay few questions, can you locate the savegame folder
Is it possible to generate savegame on someone else's origin copy and copy over the savegame to this ?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Hey is there any way to import savegames without Dragon Age Keep ? If not, i will wait ..

- - - Updated - - -

okay few questions, can you locate the savegame folder
Is it possible to generate savegame on someone else's origin copy and copy over the savegame to this ?

1.Nope
2.Nope.
3.IDK

Piyush

Lanaya
Please guys dont download it super quick, it will take almost 5 days here, so lets start together if possible :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I amnt downloading anyway, i can wait until they fix the DA : Keep issue.. im not playing the game without my decisions from previous games
PS: If any legit owner is willing to try, find the savegame location in your origin folder and try giving it to a non legit user, i have good reason to believe this might actually work
saves are most likely kept here
C:\Users\USER\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age 2\Characters

take a read here
*help.ea.com/in/article/dragon-age-keep-on-the-wrong-origin-account/

gameranand

Living to Play
CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community ? View topic - DA:I World State and Character Creation Trade Center

Here it states that Legit users can help the poor users. Still I'll wait for it to mature.

Top Bottom