Dragon Age III : Inquisition

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
leave hinterlands now. Craft more armors, don't craft weapons. Are you able to craft runes yet? on a different note, i found mobility issues with two handed warrior, which sounds realistic but annoying at times. BTW i found crafted stuff are often the best.

I'm a badarse Qunari. And yeah, haven't found one good armor for Warrior, everywhere I find an armor, it's for Rogue or Mages. And how to craft armors? I mean, you need to always visit that lady in Haven (in Hinterlands)?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I'm a badarse Qunari. And yeah, haven't found one good armor for Warrior, everywhere I find an armor, it's for Rogue or Mages. And how to craft armors? I mean, you need to always visit that lady in Haven (in Hinterlands)?

He's a MAN, a MAN! not a lady..he's outside main camp in Haven. Crafting Armor is pretty simple. I crafted my first armor with a 92 rating and upgraded with coat. its a heavy armor. I used some leather ( forgot which one) in basic and metal in utility, named it WALL-E :p. Put two kinds of components u found each in craft socket, the amount and quality of the component will give you different bonus/ratings based on what you use. I'm a bad-ass quanari two handed warrior too ;)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah, found out his name to be Harritt. Crafted me a good 108 DPS rated armor. This game got all the more interesting, man, darn.

And, post a pic of your Qunari.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
NVM. Found out.

Sorry I remember its the defender coat, full metal armor. Here is all the armor schematics.

Armor Schematics - Dragon Age Inquisition Wiki Guide - IGN

tell me which one you made, which level are you on? I'm yet to put some serious time in the game. Sadly I got bored with hinterlands and went to the mire and fighting undeads 6 levels higher than i am :(

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sorry I remember its the defender coat, full metal armor. Here is all the armor schematics.

Armor Schematics - Dragon Age Inquisition Wiki Guide - IGN

tell me which one you made, which level are you on? I'm yet to put some serious time in the game. Sadly I got bored with hinterlands and went to the mire and fighting undeads 6 levels higher than i am :(

Level 6. I renamed it to "Crafted Armor 1" for easy decisions. :p

Here's my Qunari.

*i.imgur.com/Oeuq8YS.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/OLVPMRO.jpg?1

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I have stopped playing DA I after 2 hour . Have to play origin first to know the lore and backstory . The first few journals i read was little confusing so decided to play origin and DA 2 first .

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
So no one is playing mage?? When I get my hands on am playing a mage.
BTW are those combos still there?? Like shatter, storm of the century etc?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
So no one is playing mage?? When I get my hands on am playing a mage.
BTW are those combos still there?? Like shatter, storm of the century etc?

You can play mage, archer.. while playing with any other character...i love this style of DA. when i get bored with my warrior I F2 and F3 :D Yes the combos are all there, and in a way the execution is more automated than before. If you set the preferences of tactics right, the warrior in your team will automatically sunder/ground break/shield bash when you freeze, incapacitate an enemy. Same goes for mage, he will cast immolation frequently (with mana in pool of course) when you knock down an enemy with heavy blow.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my Qunari.

*i.imgur.com/Oeuq8YS.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/OLVPMRO.jpg?1

no no I mean the Armor category. and what did you use to make it, i will make notes for future play-through.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I have stopped playing DA I after 2 hour . Have to play origin first to know the lore and backstory . The first few journals i read was little confusing so decided to play origin and DA 2 first .

I thought of that first. But darn, it would take months to finish those two games ('cause GTAV). So I continued.

no no I mean the Armor category. and what did you use to make it, i will make notes for future play-through.

I don't remember. :3

- - - Updated - - -

And.. err.. found this 'un:

[YOUTUBE]l6Nlk8qThro[/YOUTUBE]

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Here's my Qunari.

Here's my Whole Team.

FU attitude

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2014_12_20_23_19_05_034_zps8d5d19be.jpg

I gave cass something to scratch her back with and she's angry

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2014_12_20_23_22_33_159_zps962591a3.jpg

This Cool bald dude

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2014_12_20_23_25_22_177_zps0b8d9837.jpg

Flying Midget

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2014_12_20_23_35_30_328_zps86609907.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I thought of giving him a beard, but beards in this game doesn't stick to the face. Frostbite engine lacks good hairs lol. Also, animal anims are shyte too. Dunia engine has pretty great anims TBH.

Piyush

Lanaya
And I thought I was the only one who didnt like hair and beards in this game. They really do look like some guy made the outline of beard in MS Paint and filled black color in it :lol:

thejunglegod

Journeyman
ScreenshotWin32_0002_Final.jpg

I made myself a mage too. But I made him look very unlike what mages usually do. Turns out, he looked cooler than i predicted.
Also, i thought i had the skill tree all figured till a whole new tree opens up at lvl 10 and then your choices keep multiplying.
Yes, there are spell combos and there are more specialized trees for the inquisitor. I'm really inclined towards the necromancy specialization and im assuming it'll be fun considering how much i love to play as a warlock.
When am i ever gonna finish this game? XDDD

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Can anybody tell me the use of Topaz, Amethyst, Charms in this game? I'm selling them, blindly if there are of any worth.

Top Bottom