Dragon Age III : Inquisition

Alok

Adventurer
Dragon Age III: Inquisition.

Officially announced today for late 2013. Here what Bioware said >
BIOWARE said:
1. Next game will be called Dragon Age III : Inquisition.

2. We won't be talking about the story of game today. Though you can make some guesses from the title.

3. This game is being made by a lot of same team that has been working on Dragon Age since DA:O . Its composed of both experienced Bioware veteran and tallented new developers.

4. We are working on a new engine which we believe will allow us to deliver more expansive world , better visuals, more reactivity to player choices , and more customization. At PAX EAST , we talked about armour and followers... Yeah thats kind of customization we have started with Frostbyte 2 from DICE as a foundation to accomplish this.

gameranand

Living to Play
Looks like Bioware is getting just too much scolding for making shitty games. :p
BioWare's "increasingly toxic" forum repels Dragon Age writer David Gaider

bippukt

In the zone
I am not surprised - the game is highly addictive. I had to pause a lot, but I didn't mind. And I needed a lot of potions too! I think I read a lot of the things that got entered into my Codex. I don't even remember why I stopped playing. It could be because I started playing World of Warcraft just then.

bippukt

In the zone
That I do. BTW, should I get The Awakening expansion? It is Rs 400 on Origin, which is okay, but I will get it only if it is good.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah its pretty good. I guess you should get the Ultimate Edition, it would cost you less and will contain all the DLCs till date.

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys this not DAO discussion thread its DA3 discussion thread. If you guys want to discuss DAO there is a separate thread for that. :)
And I am sorry that I have also discussed DAO here. :|

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i know this is the Inquisition thread, and i am extremely sorry for going off topic[gameranand and mods, i'm too lazy to find the proper thread :p ]..

I played Origins.
Its the Only RPG game i had played and my third game after getting the PS3 two years back.
I have not played any other RPG simply because i was afraid that those would mess up the aura that Origins had on me and would not live upto its expectations. the world the characters and the fights, i still remember today as vividly as if it were only yesterday.

hats off to the devs.

gameranand

Living to Play
i know this is the Inquisition thread, and i am extremely sorry for going off topic[gameranand and mods, i'm too lazy to find the proper thread :p ]..

I played Origins.
Its the Only RPG game i had played and my third game after getting the PS3 two years back.
I have not played any other RPG simply because i was afraid that those would mess up the aura that Origins had on me and would not live upto its expectations. the world the characters and the fights, i still remember today as vividly as if it were only yesterday.

hats off to the devs.

Here you go
Dragon Age: Origins

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Here you go
Dragon Age: Origins

I want gray-wardens back online with DICE, DAO was too good, Awkng was a bit icing , DA2 only got me combat chorigraphy and Isabella to love about the game. DA 3 must shoot me in the damn face with something Bioware deserves to re-imbibe maybe from NWN.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Well I used to think that Bioware are great developers and they were but now they are hollow really. :(

So true...I remember how bioware made me play NWN HOU 32 TIMES! i had 32 different characters in them for each playthrough and each was so different from the other and so was the game experience, where has gone that kind of versatality? Bioware never veered to open-world and yet so powerful elements it had, i do hate Bethesda for this somewhat, too much world in your hand kind of ruins your patience but they have show remarkable variance in self-evolving gameplay.

Whatever Inquistion has in its sack, i think it wont be enough to hit a game-changer star mark. I am Bored with RPG's not because Bioware stopped thinking sideways, i am bored because games like Borderlands 2 are there and eve FarCry3 has learned to evolve being an FPS and getting scores in Role playing sub sectors and bioware is STUCK with all that mind?? Cmon Bioware, bring forth your dragons, do a justice to the name. DICE wont roll until you throw it.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
OT: But Imagine a RPG with the story co-developed by Chris Metzen, the gameplay and environment by Bethesda Softworks (Same team behind skyrim and oblivion), Charecter interactions and dialogue by Bioware, Graphics engine by Crytek and published by Ubisoft and distributed by Valve (via awesome steam sales)

satyanjoy

Sweet Poison
OT: But Imagine a RPG with the story co-developed by Chris Metzen, the gameplay and environment by Bethesda Softworks (Same team behind skyrim and oblivion), Charecter interactions and dialogue by Bioware, Graphics engine by Crytek and published by Ubisoft and distributed by Valve (via awesome steam sales)

Why ubisoft,we need 2k/rockstar to publish

Top Bottom