Dragon Age III : Inquisition

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Finally The frostback is down. Am disappointed though. There should have been some cool kill animation.
All it took was equipping Solas with a different staff :p

Piyush

Lanaya
Finally The frostback is down. Am disappointed though. There should have been some cool kill animation.
All it took was equipping Solas with a different staff :p

Did you have fire resistance items equipped?
And who were your party members and their levels?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Yep especially crafted fire resistant armor for blackwall and Cassandra. Myself a mage and solas did not have fire resistance, but we both had barrier. Solas completely spaced as a winter and fire mage. Me a buff and winter mage. Two special staves one crafted one looted. And boom the frostback was down. Me level 9 and rest level 8 I guess

Piyush

Lanaya
Finally killed him.
Cassandra, Solas and Vivienne made it happen.
Made myself and Cass to tank while both mages made to use barrier one by one and freezing skills in queue. Vivienne's AoE healing thing helped (the one which requires Focus)

Loot was impressive. Btw, the loot is random or fixed?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Awesome sound track. Loving this game. Some screenies

*i.imgur.com/WV2nvDZ.png
*i.imgur.com/omavgPy.png
*i.imgur.com/Rv6OUeo.png

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Finally killed him.
Cassandra, Solas and Vivienne made it happen.
Made myself and Cass to tank while both mages made to use barrier one by one and freezing skills in queue. Vivienne's AoE healing thing helped (the one which requires Focus)

Loot was impressive. Btw, the loot is random or fixed?

you will get a couple of dragon's tooth, some dragon scales, and dragon bone and blood, those are fix and are essentially rare crafting item with the dragon's tooth being a master-crafting material with a 40% chance of success (which is am afraid is predetermined and not based on a dice roll D&D mechanism ). Rest of non-draconic loots are random.

Piyush

Lanaya
Well unexpectedly I got a lvl 15 unique staff when my mages were 13 lvl and some rare goodies along with it apart from what Sam mentioned.

Piyush

Lanaya
looks like everyone started except me :-(

Not downloaded yet?

---------------------------
I cant reach 2 shards left in Forgotton Oasis map. Anyone who completed this one?

:facepalm: moment : I used to thing that the ring names are just for naming and nothing else. Figured it out just now that ring with specific skill names are meant to boost those skills

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Resuming today from 30 %. Was downloading gog copy of Witcher 2 EE :-(

Meanwhile I made 2 character in Dragon Age Keep ready to export :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Killed 2 dragons today.

First was Abyssal High Dragon, pretty easy to be honest.
Second was The Greater Mistrail. Now this one was a good fight. Took me more than 20 mins of continuous tactical moves. The spell of the battle would be Cassandra's special skill, I think its name was Rally. I didnt even had to use Vivienne's special skill (Rejuvenation i think).

And loot was equally good with 3 unique items and many consolation goodies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Resuming today from 30 %. Was downloading gog copy of Witcher 2 EE :-(

Meanwhile I made 2 character in Dragon Age Keep ready to export :)

Bought the game I presume?

- - - Updated - - -

And I've decided to play DA:O before moving on. So, any recommended mods for that?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Killed 2 dragons today.

First was Abyssal High Dragon, pretty easy to be honest.
Second was The Greater Mistrail. Now this one was a good fight. Took me more than 20 mins of continuous tactical moves. The spell of the battle would be Cassandra's special skill, I think its name was Rally. I didnt even had to use Vivienne's special skill (Rejuvenation i think).

And loot was equally good with 3 unique items and many consolation goodies.

it gave me pretty good loots, one of those happened to be the Light Armor "In War, Victory" which completes the trinity Armor Set with "In peace, Vigilance. In death, Sacrifice" :)

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2015_01_07_21_20_25_554_zpsaec4a8d6.jpg

Also Got and made these sweet ass weapons :D

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2015_01_07_00_13_55_313_zps6279c19b.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2015_01_07_22_59_06_698_zps538af0bd.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2015_01_08_00_59_29_019_zps8cac36fd.jpg

Top Bottom