Dragon Age III : Inquisition

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Arey main story i don't know.. I have clocked 68 hrs and not completed 75% even. Even exploring is fun

- - - Updated - - -

Man The hissing wastes is big, sorry huge....exploring is taking a hell lot of time

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
So I was roaming around emprise De Leon like just another day. Then I see two dragons flying in the sky. I thought cool! Let's go dragon hunting. The frost dragon was a joke. After my merry victory I went further and FML, there was another dragon. Retreated resupplied and returned to kill it. Started going further and god damn it there was another one waiting. What the hell the devs were smoking?

quicky008

Technomancer
Is this game worth buying just for its single player campaign?Some reviewers have claimed that some of the quests that players will have to undertake in the game are rather boring and repetitive-can anyone comment on the accuracy of such claims?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Is this game worth buying just for its single player campaign?Some reviewers have claimed that some of the quests that players will have to undertake in the game are rather boring and repetitive-can anyone comment on the accuracy of such claims?
Simply no. The game is interesting at very least

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Game reviewer claim another thing which many of us miss, that the reviews are instinctive to some extent, you may or may not like a quest, the person next to you can spend hours on it, you can never know the reward that awaits the completion of a quest, which in fact, I found totally cool and important, a 3 hour seemingly boring quests giving me the best armor schematics in the game? hell yeah totally worth it! As a matter of fact i now welcome the quests the DA I, since the most boring quest is like 100 times more interesting than the most important quest in some RPG's i played in last 2 years.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Offtopic: [couldn't find Origins thread]

I've played and finished Origins [darn, that was great] and
I lived after slaying the Archdemon because Morrigan gave an offer I couldn't refuse. :p And I started Witch Hunt and completed it [I've a crush on her, so went with her through the mirror].
And, started Awakening right after that.

Now, I saw that the proper way of playing is completing Awakening after finishing Origins and continuing with other DLCs, Golems and lastly Witch Hunt. Is my save bonkers now?

gameranand

Living to Play
Offtopic: [couldn't find Origins thread]

I've played and finished Origins [darn, that was great] and
I lived after slaying the Archdemon because Morrigan gave an offer I couldn't refuse. :p And I started Witch Hunt and completed it [I've a crush on her, so went with her through the mirror].
And, started Awakening right after that.

Now, I saw that the proper way of playing is completing Awakening after finishing Origins and continuing with other DLCs, Golems and lastly Witch Hunt. Is my save bonkers now?

Nah...You can continue playing. But you won't be able to import the warden from your Witch Hunt DLC. You'll have to import the DAO Warden. Thats all. And BTW you'll get a really really costly weapon, just sell it. It would be like 700+ gold. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Nah...You can continue playing. But you won't be able to import the warden from your Witch Hunt DLC. You'll have to import the DAO Warden. Thats all. And BTW you'll get a really really costly weapon, just sell it. It would be like 700+ gold. :D

Witch Hunt DLC doesn't matter to the story in DA2 at all?

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
News Dragon Age: Inquisition: Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Jaws of Hakkon' DLC coming first to Xbox One and PC

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I completed the game, all dragons killed.. Also, i have been using my own worldstate and this happened
KEIRAN ! 1st game protagonist warden's son !!!!!

Top Bottom