Dr.DivX probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackalikeit

Broken In
:?: hi there! i use Dr.DivX to convert my DVDs to DivX format. the problem is that i'm not able to encode any file in the 2-pass mode, it gves an error message. another Qn, what are the optimal settings to get the best compromise between quality and size of the encoded file? i tried increasing the overall output bitrate, but the file size becomes undesirably big... and is DivX Create a substitute for Dr.DivX?

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
Not sure about your first two questions. And regarding Dr.DivX, its now a open source project in Beta stage. DivX has a DivX create bundle as a replacement though its not as flexible as Dr.DivX

47shailesh

Security Exp
use VCDGear to pad and correct error in media file b4 rendering it to dr.divx it might help & pass 2 error might not occur. u can't set any framework to decide best compromise between size and qualilty it depends more on original size of media file. and i recommend not to use any additional prog. while running dr.divx as it will increase cpu burden and sometime results in operation failure due to cpu bottleneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom