Download DirectX November 2008 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
The Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime provides updates to 9.0c and previous versions of DirectX — the core Windows® technology that drives high-speed multimedia and games on the PC.

This DirectX end-user installation includes all the latest and previous released DirectX runtime.

The DirectX runtime cannot be uninstalled. Turn On and create System Restore point before installing.

Download From here:
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

If you have problem in online installation, download DirectX Redist from here:
*go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=56511&clcid=0x409

manishjha18

In the zone
thanks

but the link is of august edition

*download.microsoft.com/download/0/...-ab27-61f11024e97f/directx_nov2008_redist.exe

Last edited:
OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^
Web Installer is latest one, but DirectX Redist download is August Edition. Actually I just mention link from Web Installer download page. Thanks for latest DirectX Redist download link.

jal_desai

In the zone
wats the detailed change log? i dont want wat websites say.. i want opinion from u guys... those who installed it, plz tell some significant changes.. thnks

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
wats the detailed change log? i dont want wat websites say.. i want opinion from u guys... those who installed it, plz tell some significant changes.. thnks
There is not much significant change, but you will have better gaming experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom