DOTA - Warcraft 3: Frozen throne expansion map by Icefrog

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send me a copyyyyyyyy!

Many got today. coolpcguy, me & Faun got. It was auto added to library. so cant send :oops:

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Huh , when did Dota 2 come on my games list? Good surprise.

EDIT : Just got this in the mailbox

*i.imgur.com/OzhH3.jpg

Well, I'll probably get n00b raped when I play it. I'm primarily a League of Legends player and I know DOTA is extremely hardcore. Would be nice if one of you could walk me through the game.

Last edited:

RaMpAgEr^GodZ

Broken In
Ne one interested in creating a dota clan??
Ne one going for delhi event on 6 7 8th march??
Worlds best dota team Na'Vi coming 2 :)*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Tachyon1986 LOL. I too just got email. The thing is I got the game auto added to my Steam profile MANY MANY hours before the email reached me. Looks like they were very busy sending mails :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Woohoo!!! Even I got Dota2. XD

Faith in God restored :p

Anyone know how big it is? Will install once I get home.

@Tachyon, even I didn't get the mail yet.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hmmm...not too big. Will take a couple of days though on my 256kbps connection (Goddamned FUP :mad:)

aniket.cain

Padawan
I played one game of Dota2 last night. There are pretty nifty improvements this time. For e.g., buying an item has got a huge improvement. Now you can directly buy an item, without getting all the components one by one. Clicking on a shop also 'suggests' some items for your hero.
And obv, the new animations and graphics are cool. Though the new interface was a bit confusing at first. Also, now the 4 'powers' are by default mapped to Q, W, E and R. Hope there is an option to change that.

Top Bottom