Who are you?

• Total voters

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
How do you play ult of dawnbreaker? it hardly does any damage.
Dawnbreaker's ulti ain't used for damage rather it is ued for healing and if you got level 25 talent then it also applies 30% evasion under its effect.
But dawn nowadays not in the meta but if you're confident then you can play it regardless.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
What is the graph about?? I don't play DOTA so i don't know.
The graph represents the gold accrued (yellow line) and xp gained (blue line),
which if you notice was heavily skewing towards our opponent side but we clawed back their advantage and won the game in the end.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Dawnbreaker's ulti ain't used for damage rather it is ued for healing and if you got level 25 talent then it also applies 30% evasion under its effect.
But dawn nowadays not in the meta but if you're confident then you can play it regardless.

which hero is in meta these days?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have basically quit. The meta is too different and I hardly have time.

The game is installed on my machine but no time to turn on machine, let alone play.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Hey folks, anyone actively playing here? I'm an old DotA player (really old, even before icefrog started making maps) who started playing again.

I've mostly been playing Turbo now and it's been super fun. Also willing to play ranked.

Add me on steam if you are interested to play together and try out some fun meta strats in turbo. Friend code to add on steam: 133036657

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'm super old player as well. But I have stopped because the meta has become too different than what I am used to.

Also that I hardly have time these days. I do log in from time to time just to see what's changed though.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I'm super old player as well. But I have stopped because the meta has become too different than what I am used to.

Also that I hardly have time these days. I do log in from time to time just to see what's changed though.
Hey Desmond! We actually used to play DotA 2 together 7-8 years back. I think I already have you in my steam list. Ping me when you want to play.

Yeah meta keeps changing but in turbo it's fun to experiment. I am not too serious or competitive about winning but just trying new stuff!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I find people are toxic even in Turbo. They play turbo like it's ranked. But I can give it a go again sometime, ping me if you see me online.

My steam name is "Persona Non Grata" these days.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I find people are toxic even in Turbo. They play turbo like it's ranked. But I can give it a go again sometime, ping me if you see me online.
You should play with our TDF 5 stack. Minimum toxicity (thanks to me), max banter. Selmon, bobeed and others play almost daily.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You have to embrace it.
Yeah, hard to do sometimes. I mostly get matched with Indians who keep flaming whole match in Hindi. I abuse them in Hindi also afterwards.
You should play with our TDF 5 stack. Minimum toxicity (thanks to me), max banter. Selmon, bobeed and others play almost daily.
Yeah, I see you playing whenever I am online and invisible XD.

I can try playing support because the game feels very new to me these days.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah, I see you playing whenever I am online and invisible XD.

I can try playing support because the game feels very new to me these days.
Be online. I will ask Bone to add you to TDF dota clan. It's a platinum rated clan (for high activity of doing clan quests, etc). You shouldn't have issues playing with us, Just join the discord all. bobeed and selmon are huge noobs.

sygeek

Technomancer
@Desmond we have a signal group as well for retired gamers, people are more active there compared to discord chat. Lmk if interested in joining.

PSA: Please be careful of few unsavory characters in our clan who play on their boosted accounts. Avoid laning with them at all costs.

Top Bottom