Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The way VG threw the last match, I suspected that it was possibly rigged. I don't think Valve is involved, perhaps some sort of understanding between Newbee and VG off stage.

I have never been so much hyped and disappointed for the same thing. D I G I T A L S P O R T S!
Newbee winning is not a problem for me, wouldn't have been so unless the others played better, or we could have possibly: game fixing. In that case, I'm just sad and next time I'll just eat some grilled chicken instead of cp boosters.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I have never been so much hyped and disappointed for the same thing. D I G I T A L S P O R T S!
Newbee winning is not a problem for me, wouldn't have been so unless the others played better, or we could have possibly: game fixing. In that case, I'm just sad and next time I'll just eat some grilled chicken instead of cp boosters.

You should have told me before, I would trade cp points for grilled chicken.

Piyush

Lanaya
But to be honest, in this year's pro Dota 2 scene, I have always loved DK vs EG more than any of the other hot shots fighting each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Today's reddit dose

*i.imgur.com/V01T9Bn.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*imgur.com/EDD8o6j.jpg
Guess who is that one guy ???

hdknitro

bringing the world down
I am thinking of tweeting to valve that "You took our money, the international is done, china wins everyone lost, Now just give us our techies #justdoit"

Top Bottom