Who are you?

• Total voters

anaklusmos

Youngling
Playing dota for many years now, i still dont understand the concept behind laning heroes, especially tri lane setups.
Can sum1 plz post some concise guide here

Piyush

Lanaya
Playing dota for many years now, i still dont understand the concept behind laning heroes, especially tri lane setups.

It mainly compsies of 1 carry, 1 support and 1 either offlaner or pusher. Thats all I know :oops:

gamer.geek

Broken In

It basically helps to get as much farm as the carry could get. Although, the exp gets split among all 3 heroes, but all the farm there is taken by the carry. The other 2 heroes are babysitter. They even help carry in getting kills. The supports pull the neutrals to get more exp and the carry farms the lanes. It is usually done in high skill games. You can watch TI3 replays to get a good idea about it.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Hmm that clears it up mostly, but main doubt remains, how to decide which hero should go in which lane and with which hero as a lane partner??? Also how to predict who will u be facing in the lane?

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer

trilane consits of 3 heroes in a lane,1 in mid and 1 in solo against tri or duo
trilane - 2 supports and 1 carry
carry is weak at early stages and support who also posses nuking abiltiy can give kills to carry to fast farm
some of the support (babysitting heroes) are disruptor , Warlock ,Witch Doc ( healing) ...
the problem in trilaning is one have to solo a lane
solo lane - hard lane and and less gold coz the enemy too pulling the NC
only some heroes can solo with his skills such as Dark seer , Windrunner etc who posses escape skills too
some of the trilanes
Chaos knight -Crystal Maiden -IO
Disruptor -void -warlock -tried that and got early kills :)
vengeful spirit -Earthshaker-Kunkka

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hmm that clears it up mostly, but main doubt remains, how to decide which hero should go in which lane and with which hero as a lane partner??? Also how to predict who will u be facing in the lane?

Usually the top and bottom lanes consist of 1 carry and 1 support. This is the most preferable configuration for dual laning. Judging from the enemies picks and the roles of the corresponding heroes, you can predict who will show up in your lane. However, this is very unlikely in pubs since there could be noobs in the opposite team and they might not know how to lane or how to pick appropriately.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys if u want to win let me play mid weaver with you...u guys need to pick support/gankers,ward and not die in your lanes and gank whenever possible till 15-20 mins mark, after this i will start ganking we can win easy..early game radiance on weaver is really OP

i played 10 straight games with weaver and was able to farm radiance by 15 mins in all games

played 3 games with piyush, hunter, ninno last week where they picked support and played good and we won all 3 games but later they picked some random heroes and we lost even though i had 25+ kills....

Piyush

Lanaya
guys if u want to win let me play mid weaver with you...u guys need to pick support/gankers,ward and not die in your lanes and gank whenever possible till 15-20 mins mark, after this i will start ganking we can win easy..early game radiance on weaver is really OP

i played 10 straight games with weaver and was able to farm radiance by 15 mins in all games

played 3 games with piyush, hunter, ninno last week where they picked support and played good and we won all 3 games but later they picked some random heroes and we lost even though i had 25+ kills....
Well to be honest you forget 1 thing. Not all the times we will have same situation even if you get hell lot of farm. There are enemy team carries too, not ganking them early cost the game and you know it well since you always tell me to gank late game carries as much as possible.
Also, that last game in which we faced Spirits brother and Puck enchantress, we wouldnt have done anything even if we wanted to (unless we could have picked other heroes as you asked) . That enchantress was a pain and not to mention puck blink silence

Anyways, what I think that if you want to solo farm, then pick safe side lane, so that mid guy can come and help in ganks both lanes. From my past experience, most of the matches I lost in solo pub matches was not because of stupid match making, but because of the reason that some guy told to play mid and never gank in 15 mins. But whenever I played pudge/NS/Clock/etc.... I always started ganking from lvl 5-6.

Well thats just my opinion ;)

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
what is the Difference between Aether Wings genuine or crafted one?
so many players crafted Legendary recipe with 5 mythicals got puck aether wings

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
what is the Difference between Aether Wings genuine or crafted one?
so many players crafted Legendary recipe with 5 mythicals got puck aether wings

No difference, both are same in terms of looks, particle effect. Only difference is the Genuine tag. Wait more, as it can be crafted price will drop for the both.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@arjit do you have any inscribed items for Mirana or Pudge? i also have this mythical courier called Arnabus Fairy Bunny or something, how many keys is this courier worth?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
@arjit do you have any inscribed items for Mirana or Pudge? i also have this mythical courier called Arnabus Fairy Bunny or something, how many keys is this courier worth?

I have the new mythical pudge hooks, but the modifiers are not so good.
Dont know the courier price. You can check d2l. For how much people selling it(Not the buying price).

Can anyone suggest Mirana's item build and Skill build? which is to max first? arrow or starlight? What item to build?

Last edited:
Top Bottom