Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Nice. I am playing Dota for a couple of years and I still can't play Puj :D

it used to be the same for me but in dota 2 playing pudge is easier than in dota 1(atleast for me)...maybe because dota2 works a little different than dota 1 but landing hooks in dota 2 is easier for me than in dota 1 you should really try pudge out hes very fun

Piyush

Lanaya

hehe it happens
well for me, i cant play riki/ bounty/ursa... which are easy to be play with

it used to be the same for me but in dota 2 playing pudge is easier than in dota 1(atleast for me)...maybe because dota2 works a little different than dota 1 but landing hooks in dota 2 is easier for me than in dota 1 you should really try pudge out hes very fun

Time choppa-choppa :lol:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Time choppa-choppa :lol:

Aii.. fresh meats..

You remind me my first game with pudge. I didnot have an idea what is togglable spell. I pressed W (thought its a spell), my health keep loosing and the gas didnot go off, I ran to the fountain for heal, but alas. I died. This tragedy continues till the game ends.
Again I tried pudge, allways end up hooking allies or creep in a team fight :( . Why my hook dont hit the enemies. Till then No pudge.

And piyush, m also noob like you. Dont think I know the game very well. Just played 3-4 months more than you. ;)

Played few games with SeaDragon(tdf name ghouse). Tried a combo of CM and Sven.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I dont know how these items drops. M very unlucky getting these items. Always get chests.

From my experience, if a match goes good , players got a high chance of getting item drops randomly. If it is a one sided match then may be no one will get anything.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Nope.

I got ~200 battle points and 'advanced' to level 1 but still no items.

And I have read that if you gain a level you are guaranteed an item drop.

if u leveled up then you will definitely get an item..check your inventory once again and also you only get random item drops and battle points only if you playing in public matchmaking

Piyush

Lanaya
42 vs 84

Nope.

I got ~200 battle points and 'advanced' to level 1 but still no items.

And I have read that if you gain a level you are guaranteed an item drop.

its strange
well try again.... join us sometime
we daily play after 11

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
You remind me my first game with pudge. I didnot have an idea what is togglable spell. I pressed W (thought its a spell), my health keep loosing and the gas didnot go off, I ran to the fountain for heal, but alas. I died. This tragedy continues till the game ends.
Again I tried pudge, allways end up hooking allies or creep in a team fight :( . Why my hook dont hit the enemies. Till then No pudge.

And piyush, m also noob like you. Dont think I know the game very well. Just played 3-4 months more than you. ;)

Played few games with SeaDragon(tdf name ghouse). Tried a combo of CM and Sven.

I just can't get the hooks to land. I practised a lot, I can maybe play puj but I do not want to invest my time into learning that hero and mirana too.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Played 2 matches in pub matchmaking and in both of them 2 players went afk on my team.Match was over in 30 mins.

Good times.

Also got a crate

:banghead:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It sucks when players leave like that. It used to drive me apeshit on Garena. Thank God that Steam allows you to report players who act like a******s. Also, people tend to hang around for the item drops.

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah i did ...and you are my friend...but the heavy data usage of dota 2 is gonna limit my game time..
played a bit..most of the time im stuck with noobs and well its total noob mayhem..im no pro either...but its frustrating ..when they pick heroes like visage or sven and dont have a clue about their skills.. btw just asking does anyone here have any old ddr2 rams lying around.. :/ would love some :p

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
guys i have been playing dota for many years now (i am lvl 34 in garena without gold or afk maps)
but thinking about trying dota 2 now
sad part is that i don't have keys
if anyone have can they mail me?
i need 2(1 for me and 1 for my brother, we play together)
sumitgamemaster@gmail.com is my email id
add me in steam
username-sumitkarki
thanks in advance
if anyone can mail, plz do

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
Whats your steam username buddy?
Send me a req if you want or leave your username
Mine is
sumitkarki

Top Bottom