Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
One question what is smeevil, and what is courier view count? Can anyone explain this?

Smeevil is that courier you have. Its special because, before this was packaged in the compendium, this smeevil was only available in tournament drops and its value was very much higher than other legendary items. One other feature to to this courier is that it will change its form (I dont know exactly how) after you have spectacled enough TI3 matches.

View count means the number of tournament matches you have spectacled while having this courier in your loadout.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Smeevil is that courier you have. Its special because, before this was packaged in the compendium, this smeevil was only available in tournament drops and its value was very much higher than other legendary items. One other feature to to this courier is that it will change its form (I dont know exactly how) after you have spectacled enough TI3 matches.

View count means the number of tournament matches you have spectacled while having this courier in your loadout.

also the smeevil view count is bugged...you can watch a TI3 replay a 100 times and your view count will increase by 100 and the smeevil will change based on number of game views only

posted on dev.dota2.com

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
~Sniped~

Thanks. Can we check the count? I heard that if you watch a replay at 8X speed, that count will also be considered.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks. Can we check the count? I heard that if you watch a replay at 8X speed, that count will also be considered.

not only that you can watch the same replay again to increase view count (check my above post)..to check view count go to your backpack in dota 2 client and mouse over the smeevil courier....

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Had a match against DWOs Clan with sepent , ninno & 2 unknown clan members
Serpent Did awesome in that Match
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/854/clinkzagaginstclan.jpg

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
no offense but tournament matches are not worth watching they are pretty much one sided every time i watch..........
even most matches which take best of 3 go into full 5 matches. I have seen many go that way. The prev international with LGD, Na'vi and iG it was so close it was impossible to say if a rematch would have brought the same results.

Ramu56

Journeyman
Is there any way to buy the compendium without a credit card?People are getting gifts while watching the matches.I want them too :(

Piyush

Lanaya
Is there any way to buy the compendium without a credit card?People are getting gifts while watching the matches.I want them too :(

Apart from google wallet/paypal/ etc.... The only way is to get one from trade. I and Hunter (thinknodigit) got ours from trade.
And getting a gift is not really easy because out of all spectators, only 1 gets to win an item. So in TI3 matches, spec counts goes beyond 50K, that means the probability to win an item is so much low.

The current value id 6 keys , which I find pricey because when I got mine, it was for 4 keys and when I got it for Hunter, they (traders) all were charging 6 keys minimum.

To those who are interested in trading and stuff

Dota lounge is a good one

Also, you can place bets here for the tournament matches. If you win, you'll get random items on the basis of your placed items (you'll get rare, if you bet rare). And if you lose, well, you'll have to say bye bye to your items.

I just won 2 rares and 1 common from yesterday 2 matches.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Apart from google wallet/paypal/ etc.... The only way is to get one from trade. I and Hunter (thinknodigit) got ours from trade.
And getting a gift is not really easy because out of all spectators, only 1 gets to win an item. So in TI3 matches, spec counts goes beyond 50K, that means the probability to win an item is so much low.

The current value id 6 keys , which I find pricey because when I got mine, it was for 4 keys and when I got it for Hunter, they (traders) all were charging 6 keys minimum.

To those who are interested in trading and stuff

Dota lounge is a good one

Also, you can place bets here for the tournament matches. If you win, you'll get random items on the basis of your placed items (you'll get rare, if you bet rare). And if you lose, well, you'll have to say bye bye to your items.

I just won 2 rares and 1 common from yesterday 2 matches.[/QUOTE]

You have to spectate the matches? Or you get them even if you dont?

Top Bottom