Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Geez. My score was in mid 500.That means I'll get even more useless items

So I got an Omniknight common mace :| Talk about bad luck

Piyush

Lanaya
Do anyone knows whether Linken Sphere blocks Doom's últi?
Also, BKB is useless in Naga's ulti (I'm saying if some one ulti's before naga's song)

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Do anyone knows whether Linken Sphere blocks Doom's últi?
Also, BKB is useless in Naga's ulti (I'm saying if some one ulti's before naga's song)
Cast Lvl ?? death to remove the linken and cast the ulti

when BKB is ON, song doesnt affect Immune units :(

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
anyone here is having that immortal pudge hook that was given through compendium? i will give the syllabear immortal item + some rare item from my inventory for that hook...

Piyush

Lanaya
anyone here is having that immortal pudge hook that was given through compendium? i will give the syllabear immortal item + some rare item from my inventory for that hook...

Vegeta has it. I was also searching for this item and that Kunkka blade back in those days.

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I just built a new rig transferring from a ancient computer. Always have enjoyed dota and now wanna play dota2. Started download on stream and it will takes more than 10 hours on mtnl broadband so can I get it from a friend and connect it to stream then also?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I just built a new rig transferring from a ancient computer. Always have enjoyed dota and now wanna play dota2. Started download on stream and it will takes more than 10 hours on mtnl broadband so can I get it from a friend and connect it to stream then also?

ask your friend to take backup of Dota 2 in his steam client and then you can copy it to your PC and restore it....

Ramu56

Journeyman
Gambler.. :D

I got 4 ti3 keys in a trade , and I traded them away for 4 normal keys + 2 ti3 rares. :lol:

And I tried my luck once, opened a chest and got sven mythical sword :(
I cant stop myself doing such things,I like taking risk.Also i lost lot of rares placing bets on noob teams :D

Piyush

Lanaya
Same here. So I stopped placing bets, esp on the teams I never heard of before.

Btw, I'll post some questions regarding Dota on the next page, just for a change. Not regarding the knowledge of Dota, but your favs heroes and stuff.

Top Bottom