Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

This has already been discussed, this will only bring war

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Lol Gx Gives me sweet memories of thise thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15479&start=0

@cooldip....Being a newbie i advice u seriously do some searching of threads before posting a new one pal :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ahh allwyn i forgot the topic name.. i tried searchin to post it long time back.. now that u posted i remember it.. btw wher u been been quite a while since i saw ya posts :wink:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
bharathbala2003 said:
ahh allwyn i forgot the topic name.. i tried searchin to post it long time back.. now that u posted i remember it.. btw wher u been been quite a while since i saw ya posts :wink:

No worries mate.I can never forget this thread of course cause when the general section did began its introdution phase this thread turned out to be one of the most informative one as many of the knowledgeable people had given extreeme views and valuable content (not to mention a lil bit of flames as an extra bit of spice to it :wink:)

Btw i was here all the while buddy and was posting in just some threads as most threads in the gamers section were quite Uninteresting and were not worth much of posting.Also the regular flames and thread lockings were a Pain to watch :evil:

T

Tux

ist answaer this:
Who is better
SACHIN TENDULKAR
or
BRIAN LARA

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tux said:
ist answaer this:
Who is better
SACHIN TENDULKAR
or
BRIAN LARA

Now where in the hell did this come in????????
What was the point of this post??????
Ahhh Now i get it a Spam-For-Spam Post ehhhh.

Plzz dont post such silly irrelevant material and spam around.Btw Before this gets outta hand thread reported :evil:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
We've already had quite a bit of threads running on which game is better and why. If you want to bump those up for a good reason, please do so. I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom